\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Now all you need is to drop it and get wider wheels :pimp:

Alotta ppl like to lower cars and it looks nice but ive developed a different taste where i feel a car looks better when the tires get thicker. So the wheel gap is eliminated but u still at stock height
:pimp:

when da wheel gap is gone and you got beefy tires dat sit past da fenders :x :x :x :x hnnnnngggggggg
fixed .

If nobody joins me in posting a 1/4 mile in-car video, I'm putting a case on all you *******!
Can I play even though I drive a van? :lol:

Don't trip Ima do something with this thing

Slap a lil turbo on it or v8 swap it I dunno yet :lol:

Idk if u watch the show roadkill but they had a i think 4 liter chevy v6 and slapped on a diesel engine turbo from a junkyard and they swapped the motor into an old datsun and it made good power.

Reminded me of ur van cuz i think it has the same v6

It's COMING.

#rumble

whew

better provide pics fam

If nobody joins me in posting a 1/4 mile in-car video, I'm putting a case on all you *******!
Can I play even though I drive a van? :lol:

Don't trip Ima do something with this thing

Slap a lil turbo on it or v8 swap it I dunno yet :lol:

Idk if u watch the show roadkill but they had a i think 4 liter chevy v6 and slapped on a diesel engine turbo from a junkyard and they swapped the motor into an old datsun and it made good power.

Reminded me of ur van cuz i think it has the same v6
that might be the route then :pimp:

:lol:

Stuff just comes to my head b, I have to let ya'll know.
I have friends that text like that. I look down, suddenly I'll have like 4 texts, I'm like damn, something must've gone down. Then I look, it's 4 texts from the same person with like 5 words each :lol:

Last edited:
It's COMING.

#rumble

whew

better provide pics fam

Not my picture. Some kid I follow on IG posted it, he owns a '15 STI.

Looks like they're taking polls from customers for their next gen.

'17 :nerd:
Hope they change the body style along with the new engine and all that good stuff.

This way my launch edition can become a 22B :smokin
ohhh i saw that as you bought the seats already and they wanted you to rate them :lol:

you know how when you buy stuff online and they email you about how you liked it after :lol:

Last edited:
NIce! i'm kind of on the fence about getting a supercharger. Might just get some HRE's and be done... maybe if I had the kind of hookups you got tho...

The car connections I do have. The Super charger was a different ball game. Ran me about 8700 installed and tuned.

Under $9k for 750hp, installed? :wow:

That's crazy, no, insane! Considering almighty subies need over $10k to have 300+hp, on e85.

Last edited:
Under $9k for 750hp, installed? :wow:

That's crazy, considering subies need over $10k to have 300+, on e85.

Yea. First guy wanted to charged me 8700 for the Roush 620HP installed.

Like 5700 plus tax and shipping and loke 1500 for the install and tune.

So I went to Americanmuscle.com got the Bama (modified whipple) no tax or shipping fees, and got a good hook up on installation and a kick *** dyno

Last edited:
Mazda-Sports-Car-Concept-1.jpg

Mazda has just triggered our curiosity with the release of a shadowy teaser of a new sports car concept that will debut at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show on October 30.

Beyond the dark image through which we see a curvy body with an elongated hood and a stubby tail with twin exhaust pipes, Mazda also shared the following (short) statement about the conceptual coupe:

"The design of the sports car concept to be unveiled in Tokyo is modern but maintains a sense of lineage and authenticity, appearing almost to condense Mazda's entire history of sports car development into a single model."

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's COMING.

#rumble

whew

better provide pics fam

Not my picture. Some kid I follow on IG posted it, he owns a '15 STI.

Looks like they're taking polls from customers for their next gen.

'17 :nerd:
Hope they change the body style along with the new engine and all that good stuff.

This way my launch edition can become a 22B :smokin

99wrx1.jpg

....naahhh. just wont be the same.

also subaru can **** with that recaro madness. they been throwing that in euro versions, why not offer it here? also what customers really want is a better built interior. there is no reason my 2012 WRX for the amount i paid for it has worse built interior than a rav4. **** even the focus ST is better. i got dash rattle n ****.

potholes got my dash rattlin like some fine imported booty :smh:

for 28K they need to be giving me recaros standard, quality interior standard, and HIDs wit da fogs. subaru cheap AF

Theres really no need fam. Trust me.

Besides its not just about speed. The Mustang came stock with the 8.5" screen, voice command, nav, heated and cooled leather seats upgraded suspension and bremos. Throw in the shaker audio plus I upgraded the 10inch sub. This car is just a blast.
QFT. Nice car man! I'm jealous!

STI's are OK..who wants a 40 grand car with a plastic interior?

Eagle Talon's run 9 second 1/4 too.

laugh.gif

Friend sent me a snap of this from a local meet :lol:

So ugly

Stock looks so much nicer idk why ppl put all these weird accessories on there

Back
Top Bottom