\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any of y'all know of a good wrapping place around the Bay Area or Sacramento? My car is getting destroyed by these rocks, so I'm thinking of getting it wrapped.
i've heard good things about Imperial Works in Sacramento. They do a lot of high end cars.  they just did full clear bra on the RWB that was built in Sacramento last month.

i've heard good things about Imperial Works in Sacramento. They do a lot of high end cars.  they just did full clear bra on the RWB that was built in Sacramento last month.

Thanks for the heads up! :pimp: I'll have to give them a call when they open on Monday.

MI dealers got LEASE specials on FULLY loaded scat packs for $300-350 a month right now

hellcats for around $600

chargers only at these prices

got quoted $325 out the door for a loaded black one just now but I can't get out of my lease tis December otherwise I gotta pay out the *** to get it and not worth the price :smh: :smh:
Keep buying them mopars. Keeps me gainfully employed.

MI dealers got LEASE specials on FULLY loaded scat packs for $300-350 a month right now

hellcats for around $600

got quoted $325 out the door for a loaded black one just now but I can't get out of my lease tis December otherwise I gotta pay out the *** to get it and not worth the price :smh: :smh:

where you work at bro?

There's a 330Ci in my parents neighborhood that likes to rev whenever he passes me with some straight piped exhaust lol I feel like running him just for fun :lol:

There's a 330Ci in my parents neighborhood that likes to rev whenever he passes me with some straight piped exhaust lol I feel like running him just for fun :lol:

I'd be careful if I were u. Racergreg could be challenging you to a race

hellcats for around $600

got quoted $325 out the door for a loaded black one just now but I can't get out of my lease tis December otherwise I gotta pay out the *** to get it and not worth the price
mean.gif
mean.gif
where you work at bro?
I run a 8-7 car hauler, my employer has a contract with Fiat-Chrysler out of Council Bluffs, IA.

hellcats for around $600

where you work at bro?
I run a 8-7 car hauler, my employer has a contract with Fiat-Chrysler out of Council Bluffs, IA.

props, ive done some minor work for united road...ish ain't no joke, most of da job is making sure you're heights are good & moving/strapping them hauls down without nicking da paint in any way.

Bert. Bert.

How many miles are they offering for those leases?

And can you give me an address or phone number for a dealer up that way.

Carmax is offering me 2 grand more than what I owe for my 1.5 year old Scat Pack. I don't drive that much anymore and was just going to drive my beater fulltime.

But if I can grab another one for 300 or a Hellcat for 650ish might be interested as long as there is no funny business.

Saw this clean dark grey Charger, I'd say it's a 16 or 17 with what I assume are some performance package wheels that looked stupid clean. Had me considering driving one. This older lady was actually the driver :lol:

Bert. Bert.

How many miles are they offering for those leases?

And can you give me an address or phone number for a dealer up that way.

Carmax is offering me 2 grand more than what I owe for my 1.5 year old Scat Pack. I don't drive that much anymore and was just going to drive my beater fulltime.

But if I can grab another one for 300 or a Hellcat for 650ish might be interested as long as there is no funny business.

no funny business, its one of the biggest jeep/chyslers in the country :lol:

I've gotten 4 cars from them.

ill shoot you the info via pm and my name for referral. should net me $50 if you sign a deal

Back
Top Bottom