\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Those corsas sound dope if you leave the stock headers on. Once you go headers or cat deletes they're OD loud imo. Depends ok how cool uoir neighbors are I guess

Those corsas sound dope if you leave the stock headers on. Once you go headers or cat deletes they're OD loud imo. Depends ok how cool uoir neighbors are I guess
I can give 2 ****s about my neighbors :lol:
Ive ran 3-4 cars off of headers and i go to work @ 4am all i get is dirty looks :D

How? Do you drive strictly on open highways?

Open highway...nah...but 90% of my driving is on the highway though. My commute to work is about 35 miles one way. Given the length of my commute, fuel efficiency was a priority when I was car shopping. I also frequently drive with my cruise control on. That helps a lot. CC + your favorite podcast = relaxed driving experience.

My Accord is 1.5 years old and I've already put ~39K miles on her. Purchased it brand new too.. Maybe in a few years, if I experience a midlife crisis, I'll purchase something "irrational". Until then, I'll live vicariously through some of the posters in here. :lol:

Last edited:
200 miles on a full tank, the ecoboost got me 305miles
208ECDCA-AA20-45A6-AA22-8E87426F3D3E.jpeg

8A312ABA-19C3-447C-AB97-252B69570166.jpeg

Scooped this up brand new for about 60 bucks cheaper. Dude never got to installing it and wanted to get rid of it. :pimp: Should be here in a few days.

I'm actually getting 10.4mpg on e85, that 15mpg is the average for the life of the car. I've only had boost for 6k miles.

8CB71F69-B290-4963-B5C3-0D6C5BD9866F.jpeg

v8 powa

Edit: Seen the comment above..I'm actually running Stainless Power headers and Corsa Xtreme's lol. I can attest to the obnoxiously loud startup but once its warmed up its pretty tame.
I like look of this gen mustang compared to the last 2 but lawd this is just sexy

Back
Top Bottom