\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Found a 2003 M3, 111000 miles, for 13G's around my area. You guys think its worth it?

00808_7UZ4IMTHW7u_600x450.jpg

01111_lPZjcQ6jbeg_600x450.jpg

:smokin :smokin

The E46 M3 is probably my favorite M3 of all time. It would probably be my all time favorite BMW if the E9 never existed.

^^^^^I honestly don't mind the CVT if that is the characteristics of the ride. I am like a god damn old man now. Be driving all slow and crap. Haha.

Just asking to ask.....but what color do people like more?

1HGCV2F39JA000538-1c.jpg

2018-honda-accord-036-p1.jpg

^^^Yeah, that was my bet too but a dealership offered me a good price on that silver one. I emailed 8 Honda dealers the other day and only 3 got back to me with one just repeating the MSRP price. I guess they know better to play that game and want me to come in to talk to them about better prices.

^^^Yeah, that was my bet too but a dealership offered me a good price on that silver one. I emailed 8 Honda dealers the other day and only 3 got back to me with one just repeating the MSRP price. I guess they know better to play that game and want me to come in to talk to them about better prices.

Try getting quotes via TrueCar or Edmunds for a baseline.

^^^^^I did and most just show MSRP prices. I didn't see anything that was cheaper than normal.

new-2018-honda-accord_sedan-sportcvt-8456-16990483-1-640.jpg

Think bout getting one in this color

I see these on the road and they just shine like crazy cause of the new paint. It's the only thing I don't like about the white but I do like how dirt doesn't show up as much. I had a black car before and it's impossible to keep clean.

If you can hold off until the last week of the month. Dealerships need to make their sales goals so they might be more incline to give a discount then. Considering that's a 2018 model it might not be a large discount. I went all the way to honda fairfield to get mine so you might have to venture out for a good deal. E-mail a bunch of dealers, see what they get, then take the lowest offer you get and go back to all the dealers. Say who ever can beat this deal (include extras also like oil changes, all season floor mats etc.) I will come pick it up today. Get it in writing or else they'll hit you with the "I never said that."

Edit: Also have you looked into a subaru forester? They hold their value pretty well and if you go up to tahoe every now and then you have that awd capability. They knock off about 15% off msrp for a 2018 model which is ideally what you want.

Also I hate the design of the new gen lol. Last gen design was way better but it's your car.

Last edited:
^^^^^I honestly don't mind the CVT if that is the characteristics of the ride. I am like a god damn old man now. Be driving all slow and crap. Haha.

Just asking to ask.....but what color do people like more?

1HGCV2F39JA000538-1c.jpg

2018-honda-accord-036-p1.jpg

Hard to make a call because the white has tint and gray doesn’t...but I’m leaning white..

So what's good with cars with a salvage title? Is it pretty much a no go if it does have that title or can you find some gems with salvage titles?

^^^^^I thought I've seen every 2018 Accord video but looks like the first video was put up yesterday. I've seen that color a million times and keep thinking I want the white but in the video, it looks super clean. The "unibrow" of the grill sort of blends in with he rest of the body since it's a dark black finish. And I just found a used one with 8k miles at a Mazda lot online and it's selling for $24,791 as apposed to $26,670 MSRP. I guess I'll e-mail them to see if they can go lower. Thanks for the video.

Window tint heads, how is 5% on everything besides windshield at night?

So what's good with cars with a salvage title? Is it pretty much a no go if it does have that title or can you find some gems with salvage titles?
I find alot of gems that have a salvage title. I look for frame and suspension damage if its been salvaged due to a hit. I dont typically worry if its been salvaged due to theft or vandilism I just check every pannel and frame make sure everything works like its supposed to and flip it. Stay away if its salvaged due to water damage or in a fire.

Window tint heads, how is 5% on everything besides windshield at night?
Doesnt bother me I only see 2 white dots to let me know where others are. If your a bad driver or blind i wouldnt do it but its worth it imo for the privacy

Damn man those reviews are making me want to test drive one. Next time I go for an oil change (free) I’m gonna test drive a 2.0 sport manual to see how it compares to the Si

Back
Top Bottom