\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

its only 60-80 bucks.

how'd u wind up with a Dart?

I chickened out when I was shopping last year and went for something with less power/cheaper since it was my first whip. After a couple months I realized I should've gotten something more powerful. I do love it though but I'd be lying if I I said I didn't want a Charger

98F44FA6-6086-4C13-8345-7CA4C205011C.jpeg

I chickened out when I was shopping last year and went for something with less power/cheaper since it was my first whip. After a couple months I realized I should've gotten something more powerful. I do love it though but I'd be lying if I I said I didn't want a Charger

98F44FA6-6086-4C13-8345-7CA4C205011C.jpeg
i went through the same thought process when i got my 15 accord. i honestly felt like if i had something too powerful id **** around and get smoked

^

Just to piggyback on that. If you do end up having to remove anything that has a gasket, just go ahead and replace those also. They're inexpensive, it won't hurt you, and you'll all ready have access to it.
You right. Brb, let me see if I can order some throttle body gaskets and valve cover gaskets.

Just copped some new spark plugs, What's the max I should pay for the mechanic to change them? The Dart is only 4 cylinders

What's your overall auto mechanical ability and what's the age/mileage on your Dart? If you don't own a ratchet with the spark plug socket I would recommend that you pay the ONE hour of labour to the mechanic. There are things that could go wrong especially if you've never done it before. Just my $0.02.

What's your overall auto mechanical ability and what's the age/mileage on your Dart? If you don't own a ratchet with the spark plug socket I would recommend that you pay the ONE hour of labour to the mechanic. There are things that could go wrong especially if you've never done it before. Just my $0.02.

Ended up paying $60 for a 15 minutes job. Type steep but I got the piece of mind.

Back
Top Bottom