\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Could’ve got a crazy deal if I could’ve waited a week but my last ride had to go. Was shavings in the oil pan it was ticking time bomb. Truly wanted the 6.4 but for the price this was a good buy.
74122732-96F1-4A0D-A3BB-E3717A814687.jpeg
#hemigang

I've been passively looking for a 60 series land cruiser to get as a 3rd car. Other than bring a trailer, autotrader and Craigslist, what are some other sites that might help my search?

IMG_20191117_084722.jpg
I would say the forums. Depending the condition you're looking for these are harder to come by in pristine condition. BAT and Forums are def a good start imo.

cruising at 90 see this blue bmw behind me keeping up... we do a quick pull dude passes me at like 120 and i realize its a new m5 comp :lol: that **** is a missile it kept picking up speed too

I've been passively looking for a 60 series land cruiser to get as a 3rd car. Other than bring a trailer, autotrader and Craigslist, what are some other sites that might help my search?
IMG_20191117_084722.jpg
Maybe try - https://www.japaneseclassics.com/ - I’ve seen some old Landcruisers on there before.

It would be cool having a RHD car, but have no idea what the maintenence and experience would be like on these older cars, :lol:

IMG_20191117_084722.jpg

Ebay(srs)

and depending how serious you are about it, the search might take you years, classics separate the casuals from the enthusiasts

If your like me an just wanna see the pass its starts at 8:18-8:30
While I was skipping through I heard him say it has a big shot a nitrous and they just replaced some axles.
Somewhat impressed wonder how long it holds up

A video I put together of the exotic cars in my apartment complex. There used to be another guy that used to own an R8, but moved out last year.

no disrespect those are some nice cars but honestly the complex doesnt look all that? i wouldve been parkin lot pimpin all the biddies if i had a lambo there tho :lol:

no disrespect those are some nice cars but honestly the complex doesnt look all that? i wouldve been parkin lot pimpin all the biddies if i had a lambo there tho :lol:
Agree 100%. It’s an Avalon complex. If I head that kinda scratch, ide be in the ritz-Carlton lol. But it’s Long Island where people love to live well above their means..

Last edited:
I still lust for a G8, I wanna buy a G8 and push it to 7/800 to the wheels
or just have it at 500 and daily drive it
am i crazy?

Gotta homie g8 that gets that work from a 6.4 another friend has.

If i was gonna get one it would be a gxp or and ss with a manual.

I still lust for a G8, I wanna buy a G8 and push it to 7/800 to the wheels
or just have it at 500 and daily drive it
am i crazy?
Do it they're dirt cheap around here. It wouldnt be that expensive to make it an hellcat eater

Gotta homie g8 that gets that work from a 6.4 another friend has.

If i was gonna get one it would be a gxp or and ss with a manual.
Of course a new scat would gap a g8. Compare the g8 to the piggy 08-09 srt and watch the tables turn :lol:
Gxps are still going for 20-30k suprising

Kinda sorta . Last pontiac performance car ,sedan with a manual. Could see how it holds the price. Still id rather get the ss.

he’s got the SClass now

I bought my Tesla Model S back in 2013 and sold it in 2017. The only thing I liked about it was the cost of fuel. I only paid an extra $50 for electricity each month vs about $300 in gas with the S class now. Other than that, the Model S interior is cheap for a $100k car. Parts are always breaking too. IDK if it's something they fixed now but I had leaks from the panoroof and door handle issues amongst other things.

Love my g8!!
IMG_20190905_130314_200.jpg
Not very many around here with this color. All of them are either white black or ugly red.
Car looks very clean sir. I had a chance to get a 6 speed swapped gt last month but passed it didnt look anywhere as good as this

Back
Top Bottom