\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Probably the worst time to buy with the country about to go on lockdown again and nowhere to drive it, but I finally sucked it up and bought the GT I’d been thinking about all year.

704797F1-D4E2-4E28-BE89-26CA60E20AF1.jpeg
There’s always places to drive, man.

how much maintenance does it need? These older joints are a true money pit but an enjoyable money pit lol
Usually older cars this era need alot of maintenance due to carburetors drum brakes bad bushings and of course they're steel bodied so they tend to suffer from rust. Mines has been through a complete frame off restoration with all the modern upgrades except ac 😥

Now that da hemi general is gone we need to bring this thread back to da ///M and subie days
(I can’t help I have a Toyota :lol: )
Lol it's all good Toyotas are dope too. Yeah, sadly Hemi general is gone, MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain sold his...we're losing Hemi membership & presence in here lol. #MGang in here are always ready to take NT back lol. I used to occasionally follow this thread & be in & out of it without paying too much attention. But, I got my Mopar in 2016(have been following the thread regularly since) & it was officially #TheHemi's NT by then. I have read plenty of times in the past that once upon a time this thread was #MGang & #SubieGang heavy.

Yesterday’s cruise

giphy.gif

what a thing of beauty, i've wanted one of these forever, cant ever seem to find at a decent price.

Usually older cars this era need alot of maintenance due to carburetors drum brakes bad bushings and of course they're steel bodied so they tend to suffer from rust. Mines has been through a complete frame off restoration with all the modern upgrades except ac 😥

damn yea i bet...looks sick tho im sure well worth the bread spent (hopefully lol)

Have you ever looked at something like Vintage Air Vintage Air

I had a dream 2 nights ago that detectives were towing my Maxima lol. The reason behind the tow? My LED bar :rofl: . It was all happening right outside my living room window- felt SO real lol. I told them "you can't do this" & they said LED bars are illegal & we're towing the car so go **** yourself lmfao. I pointed out to them a van that was driving past us also had an LED bar & had it on. The detectives said it was ok because it's a utility van with commercial plates- whatever that's suppost to mean. The dream ended there & I woke up. I ran to my living room window to see if my baby was still there & there she was safe & sound lol. What a random *** dream

Now that da hemi general is gone we need to bring this thread back to da ///M and subie days
(I can’t help I have a Toyota :lol: )
Nor can I, I push a Kia. But I’m not the typical Kia owner going out looking for races, I just go from point A to B with little trouble and no provocation of racing anyone.

2020 BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe M-Sport

013e7d06f18a35fa2f36b5fbce9c445fda07da7d.jpg

My previous 4GC lease ended a month ago and my original plan was to get the 2021 4-Series but ultimately, I just didn't like the car outside of the updated interior/tech. So since I LOVE the F36, decided to get another one which was a scramble to get. Allegedly, I got one of the last brand new 4GCs in the country. Not sure how true that is but I did get a helluva deal, which is most important :lol: :lol:

I had a dream 2 nights ago that detectives were towing my Maxima lol.

Man it would be a dream come true if they actually tow my mom’s POS ‘90 Camry wagon away :lol:
Alternator this, leaky gaskets that. It was stolen once and all they took was the stock radio! Hahaha

I had a dream 2 nights ago that detectives were towing my Maxima lol. The reason behind the tow? My LED bar :rofl: . It was all happening right outside my living room window- felt SO real lol. I told them "you can't do this" & they said LED bars are illegal & we're towing the car so go **** yourself lmfao. I pointed out to them a van that was driving past us also had an LED bar & had it on. The detectives said it was ok because it's a utility van with commercial plates- whatever that's suppost to mean. The dream ended there & I woke up. I ran to my living room window to see if my baby was still there & there she was safe & sound lol. What a random *** dream
That’s your subconscious telling you that you need to take that trash off :lol:

damn didn’t know he was gone, I was wondering why we went a page talking about the hemi and he didn’t chime in, he got a bat signal on his phone to defend the #Hemi
Yeah, it's been over a month now I think. Not sure exactky what caused his ban. Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did have that on his phone

Man it would be a dream come true if they actually tow my mom’s POS ‘90 Camry wagon away :lol:
Alternator this, leaky gaskets that. It was stolen once and all they took was the stock radio! Hahaha
Lol damn, that one a throwback, don't see those anymore like at all. All that effort to steal & all they wanted was the radio? That's interesting lol

Never! Lol I've gotten used to it now & with it off my regular HID's appear dull to me. But, all things considered, you might be right about it being my subconscious telling me to get rid of it haha

I just got some off-road a-pillar lights for my truck that are dumb bright, and they hella reminded me of your maxima lol

Back
Top Bottom