\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:smh:
Yup shop was like we can fix it, swap another H22 or do a K swap. I bought the Prelude with the intention of doing the K swap anyways. So I figured yeah lets move in that direction now, since the swap is necessary. Never seen a 5th Gen Prelude with a K swap figure why not be the first. Goal is a SEMA build for each and every car I build, trying to figure out how to flip that content into making money. Started a YouTube page, but content been slow with Covid.
Thats ****ty it was unexpected, but a good problem in the end when the swap is complete. :lol:

I’m still looking for a clean low mileage 5th gen, but they are very hard to find at not obscene prices. The m3 has chilled my want for the prelude a little bit but I still want one. :lol: hopefully one day I will own one again. They are such great cars.

:lol:

That's human nature. Anywhere where you have two or more people that's bound to happen. School, work, etc

Nah, not like this. Some of those people were just petty and jealous and not nice. People in our Cars & Coffee/Driver's Group today are all A+. Think it's the mentality of the ones from the Mustang Club. Thinking their car was the greatest and such & bad mouthing others or criticizing their cars 👎 Yeah, I love my car too but felt out of place at first bringing it. It was until one of the real nice guys said how much he loved it and how well it looks & it's condition for being almost 16 years old (and especially how is sounds 😎). And others reiterated that sentiment. So they put my mind at ease. More about the company than just the cars (though it's out common bond). 👍

Here’s some more fodder for the g80 haters. :lol: picked it up last week, and now just waiting for warmer weather.

F2A22DB2-6942-4B35-935B-8B14ED239D02.jpeg
92FFA94D-8EA3-4C5D-B22E-477D712134DB.jpeg
71E691CA-CA92-4D19-9C86-5D2C4705E490.jpeg
Congrats 👍. Love the color & black wheels combo. Slick lookin ride.

My GOD that is one of the UGLIEST front ends, I thought the buck teeth were bad. But DAMN.
The car as a whole is pretty ugly lol. I think they whipped up a design & made a car out of it real quick to test that color changing tech & this is what they came up with lol.

That leather so buttery I thought it was suede. Was about to say light blue suede? Keeping that clean gonna be a chore. Love the seats design in general.

Was dark in my garage when I took these so with and without flash

39210694-D12F-44B8-BE4F-FB497201CEDC.jpeg

188D72C6-F988-4BF2-874A-76320E077550.jpeg
Seats look hella comfy. Awesome bolstering around the shoulders area. It'll be a lot of fun when you hit them corners hard. I love that they make the M3 light up...adds a nice premium touch.

i haven't fully come around to the grille on the G80's yet, but having an AWD M3 is extremely enticing as a family DD. i ended up getting a B9 (pre-facelift) S4 last year, since the F80 was still only RWD.

i haven't fully come around to the grille on the G80's yet, but having an AWD M3 is extremely enticing as a family DD. i ended up getting a B9 (pre-facelift) S4 last year, since the F80 was still only RWD.

Good you got it before the facelift. The facelift, while not bad is just meh.

At work and I was asked to drive a Charger, and I’m going to be honest, that damn exhaust (stock R/T) was intoxicating. My car is fast, at least I think it’s fast enough and it is a under the radar sleeper, but it’s too damn quiet. I wanted to launch that Dodge so bad.

At work and I was asked to drive a Charger, and I’m going to be honest, that damn exhaust (stock R/T) was intoxicating. My car is fast, at least I think it’s fast enough and it is a under the radar sleeper, but it’s too damn quiet. I wanted to launch that Dodge so bad.

TIL YOU DRIVE A 392… THEN THE R/T FEELS/SOUNDS LIKE A SXT :lol: :lol:

TIL YOU DRIVE A 392… THEN THE R/T FEELS/SOUNDS LIKE A SXT :lol: :lol:
My co-worker had a 392 Daytona. I don’t know how much was modded, but his exhaust was pretty loud. We opened our cars up on a long stretch of road and his Charger was fast, but we backed off because that was suspended license speed.

I’ve been to cars and coffee a couple of times like 6+ years ago. Just kind of used it as a motivation boost.

I have friends that go to “meets” like 3-4 times a week. I clown them for it, but everyone has their own interests. I can’t imagine sitting in a parking lot multiple times a week hanging out with the same people talking about the same stuff, but then again…not like I’m necessarily always doing anything productive at those hours either.

Back
Top Bottom