\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

B542A4C8-5A1D-4D2F-8326-D1839154211D.jpeg

Saw this at a meet, was pretty clean to me

I see a white G37 with plastidip rims. This def one of those car shows im talkin bout. Bad credit everywhere, big ol women everywhere, no one knows how to drive stick, maybe a hookah or two in the dropped 04 Accords, my kinda meat. :pimp:

I see a white G37 with plastidip rims. This def one of those car shows im talkin bout. Bad credit everywhere, big ol women everywhere, no one knows how to drive stick, maybe a hookah or two in the dropped 04 Accords, my kinda meat. :pimp:
Lmaoo those g37 sadly show up to all meets, you can’t avoid them

Anyone in here own/long driven an BMW M8 or 850? I just briefly test drove the 850 and I’m in love. Was gonna finally do an M6 but this is probably the better option right now.

so the LS430 that I bought ended up leaking some coolant so I took it to Lexus.

2 months later, I have a new transmission, radiator and belts :lol:

thank god for extended warranty (never thought I'd say that), total cost was about $7k and I paid $100 plus gas for the loaner.

sheeeeesh.

Dope pics man! Those are some beautiful cars right there. The grey on the GN looks awkward but nice at the same time lol. The black one is yours? Engine bay packin some heat :pimp: . What car is that with the ROUTE 66 plate? Almost thought the last pic was a lead sled

That car with the Rt 66 plate is a Plymouth Super Bird. They are pretty valuable. Such a huge car. Very long. 👍

Anyone in here own/long driven an BMW M8 or 850? I just briefly test drove the 850 and I’m in love. Was gonna finally do an M6 but this is probably the better option right now.

While I don't have any experience in an M8, my good friend who has a few cars, he sold his "daily" fun car last year and had 3 cars in mind. The M8, a used Wraith, and a used LC500. He drove them all. Bought the LC. Hates the Rolls, and the M8 was fast but had way too much tech in it. The Lexus is awesome. Great sound, beautiful interior and it's a modern Toyota V8 that is basically bulletproof. It's like a baby LFA. And when he gets on it, it sounds FANTASTIC!

Dope pics man! Those are some beautiful cars right there. The grey on the GN looks awkward but nice at the same time lol. The black one is yours? Engine bay packin some heat :pimp: . What car is that with the ROUTE 66 plate? Almost thought the last pic was a lead sled
Yea it’s a good turnout for a middle of the day meet. Tons of dope cars done right. Lots of resto-mods and period correct joints.
Those are T-Types more rarer than GNs, same motor just different paint/interior combos. Basically a sleeper GN to those that are unknowing.
Na the black one is a homie of mines. His is pretty much the same overall set up I’m looking to do but with all black wheels.
That’s a Plymouth Superbird, insanely rare it’s the old Richard Petty joint.
Here’s a motor pic of the black GN

13AE54B9-EB83-4D6B-9DAA-63D1ED5EB604.jpeg

that color is so beautiful

congrats!

where do you live wih the mountains so close to you?
Good ol Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Btw it took me almost a year before I finally had it delivered to me. 8 weeks would have been great but i had to wait a while for this to arrive

Stumbled on this car meet on a Friday at like 2pm. Crazy heat everywhere and nothing but senior citizen owned for the most part, felt like I was at a senior center 😂 but it was dope.

A6A359A8-F9BD-4787-8308-4657AC28B31B.jpeg
2CC64E14-4D71-4082-96B3-C052AE03E953.jpeg
B41C80E4-DDD8-48AF-A9E3-3BDBC03B8322.jpeg
C3BEBFC5-7CAE-43BA-9236-949A288EAD22.jpeg
36557D0A-3ACF-418E-85D8-865D7A95C514.jpeg
D36CF4E8-DB21-4994-A173-351BA5B62D3C.jpeg
DB7B237C-3F2B-4302-867F-5EDA982F962F.jpeg
1F799B4F-C193-4750-BE66-5397C4475E50.jpeg
5DD54B02-A5A1-4BC7-B3E5-09408F047E59.jpeg
3FD59478-101D-4479-87DA-78892CB403F2.jpeg
Naturally 2PM on a Friday, they all retired so they can do a car show anytime they want. LOL.

05fordgt 05fordgt stunnaman stunnaman Yeah I realized it's a Superbird after a 2nd look. For some reason, the front angle threw me off a lil. I've never seen one of those in real life. They made like 500 I believe & that big *** wing was for more aero. Gem indeed.

So the T-Types got different paint colors? I always thought all GN's came in black paint only. Your boys as well as yours are solid lookin GN's 👌

While I don't have any experience in an M8, my good friend who has a few cars, he sold his "daily" fun car last year and had 3 cars in mind. The M8, a used Wraith, and a used LC500. He drove them all. Bought the LC. Hates the Rolls, and the M8 was fast but had way too much tech in it. The Lexus is awesome. Great sound, beautiful interior and it's a modern Toyota V8 that is basically bulletproof. It's like a baby LFA. And when he gets on it, it sounds FANTASTIC!

Sold his daily fun car and assuming he wanted another daily fun car and he gets an LC500?

05fordgt 05fordgt stunnaman stunnaman Yeah I realized it's a Superbird after a 2nd look. For some reason, the front angle threw me off a lil. I've never seen one of those in real life. They made like 500 I believe & that big *** wing was for more aero. Gem indeed.

So the T-Types got different paint colors? I always thought all GN's came in black paint only. Your boys as well as yours are solid lookin GN's 👌

Yup, Turbo T's/T-Types had the same 3.8 Turbo V6 as GNs, the GN was basically an appearance package
T-Types came in white, black, blue, gray, green etc all kinds of colors and interior combos but didnt have the turbo 6 logos on the car
Only 1k cars made in 87, making em more rare than 87 GNs they made about 20k of them

Sold his daily fun car and assuming he wanted another daily fun car and he gets an LC500?

Got rid of an FF. Fun car but you get rid of them before the Power warranty expires as they have front diff issues with the AWD system, and it's a small fortune to repair. And yeah, he drove it everywhere. To the store for groceries, to home improvement stores, everywhere. He likes having different cars for a short while. Has a 550 gated that is a keeper as is a Testarossa.

The LC is a better car than you think. N/A 5.0 V8, 471 hp 398 tq. I had no idea till I got to be around one. It's really nice. He likes GT cars. Cars with room and can cruise in. Not everything has to be hard core sports cars. Those don't make great dailies. I always tell people that there are more makes of sports cars other than the norms. I'm sure I'll get flack from people when the time comes and I can get my dream car, a Lotus Evora 400 or GT. Because, I can already anticipate people saying, "why did you get that and not a Cayman"? And my answer would be 3 simple words..."look at it". 🙂

Last edited:
Got rid of an FF. Fun car but you get rid of them before the Power warranty expires as they have front diff issues with the AWD system, and it's a small fortune to repair. And yeah, he drove it everywhere. To the store for groceries, to home improvement stores, everywhere. He likes having different cars for a short while. Has a 550 gated that is a keeper as is a Testarossa.

The LC is a better car than you think. N/A 5.0 V8, 471 hp 398 tq. I had no idea till I got to be around one. It's really nice. He likes GT cars. Cars with room and can cruise in. Not everything has to be hard core sports cars. Those don't make great dailies. I always tell people that there are more makes of sports cars other than the norms. I'm sure I'll get flack from people when the time comes and I can get my dream car, a Lotus Evora 400 or GT. Because, I can already anticipate people saying, "why did you get that and not a Cayman"? And my answer would be 3 simple words..."look at it". 🙂

Wanting a GT makes sense. LC is a good looking car but also ugly at the same time. Its one of those you gotta look at for a bit to appreciate.

That being said theres about 77 whips id get before that.

I was looking at FFs for a long time. The ptu issues seem to overblown and pretty rare. That said it went from a $40k transmission replacement years ago to a fix for a couple grand. Still expensive but definitely no longer a small fortune.

Allocation secured. Build submitted. I have a couple more weeks to play around before it locks.

CF71B0BE-3812-43FA-A08C-D667F46D0E0F.jpeg
7F6A4CFD-F673-429F-990F-F5A7EA2F15CA.jpeg
B6CF3B51-17D6-4BBE-BC58-DCAB32C0D195.jpeg

If you can, add the radar cruise control. I think it aids in resale, and back in 2020 you used to be able to bundle it with PDLS+ and the other premium package plus features for a good price.

I don’t know if it’s all a La carte now though.

They dismantled sport package option to exclude RWS so they might have done it again.

Back
Top Bottom