\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

IMG_4030.jpeg
IMG_4031.jpeg
IMG_4032.jpeg
IMG_4033.jpeg
IMG_4034.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg
N Largo progress…. Pfaff

Wish Lexus would stop using the shifter from the 90s. Makes the car look dated.

2024-GX-CENTER-CONSOLE-NEW.png

They need to update to modern ones like this

2024-Mazda-CX-90-24.jpeg
Toyota\Lexus is always going to be behind. It's their thing and their buyers don't seem to mind it. I can't get with that exterior design at all and for $75k base price? Easy pass.

i hate that shifter on any car it takes so much space for no reason
the knob or console shifter like on the benz is the best
that way the center console is all for snacks and drinks
Regarding appearance and the sense of luxury, I find Mercedes to be superior to Lexus. However, in terms of reliability, Lexus clearly leads the way by a significant margin.

I guess it comes down to what you value most.

Are you considering replacing your current Lexus with one of the new models? If yes, which specific model are you interested in getting?

I love my LX. In 18 months i’ve seen maybe 5. There will be thousands of GX’s and TX’s by the end of next year. I like them both but not sure would replace. I might replace LX with another first.

IMG_3821.jpeg

Anybody care to share their thoughts on the Lexus IS 350 F Sport? Thinking about 21-23 it’s about time to upgrade the maxima but interest rates :smh:

Just doing some preliminary research.
Other options rights now would be a 4Runner limited Escalade or Mercedes E350 but honestly the Lexus is the only thing that really makes sense. Yes I know my list has quite the range.
FAA66965-5D42-4999-9656-FB3C85E78E3B.png

Anybody care to share their thoughts on the Lexus IS 350 F Sport? Thinking about 21-23 it’s about time to upgrade the maxima but interest rates :smh:

Just doing some preliminary research.
Other options rights now would be a 4Runner limited Escalade or Mercedes E350 but honestly the Lexus is the only thing that really makes sense. Yes I know my list has quite the range.
FAA66965-5D42-4999-9656-FB3C85E78E3B.png

I’m biased lol.. I don’t drive it much anymore but when I was using it as a daily it was great. Decent power, interior room is fine, drop down rear seats help and the touch screen helps a ton. Not great on gas, interior is older and I wish for more seat adjustments. No issues to date.

On and it’s just beautiful to look at. Huge aftermarket support to. Here is me at Sebring Raceway

IMG_4184.jpeg

I’m biased lol.. I don’t drive it much anymore but when I was using it as a daily it was great. Decent power, interior room is fine, drop down rear seats help and the touch screen helps a ton. Not great on gas, interior is older and I wish for more seat adjustments. No issues to date.

On and it’s just beautiful to look at. Huge aftermarket support to. Here is me at Sebring Raceway

IMG_4184.jpeg
These are the responses people are looking for! Thank you bro!

Honda has become quite stagnant, to be honest. Without the influence of nostalgia and reliability, they might have declined long ago. I recently saw the prototype Prelude, and despite some people being enthusiastic about it, I dislike the vehicle; it's not impressive. The Integra looks good, but when it comes to power and drivability, it falls short. It feels like the same old Honda with a different front end, and it's barely faster than the original model from 20 years ago. What has happened to their innovative spirit and leading the industry?

Are there any restrictions on sharing great finds or bargains?

I've been wanting to inquire if you guys could share links to what you believe are great deals. Perhaps it could benefit individuals in search of a vehicle.

Of course, it's essential for the buyer to conduct their research because this isn't a "take my word for it" post.

I don't have much knowledge about 4Runners, but I recently came across a 2010 model in black with what appears to be excellent cosmetic condition, featuring cloth interior and only 75,000 miles on it, priced at $25,000. Is that considered a good deal?
Screenshot_20231028_195046_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195057_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195108_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231028_195135_Chrome.jpg

Honda has become quite stagnant, to be honest. Without the influence of nostalgia and reliability, they might have declined long ago. I recently saw the prototype Prelude, and despite some people being enthusiastic about it, I dislike the vehicle; it's not impressive. The Integra looks good, but when it comes to power and drivability, it falls short. It feels like the same old Honda with a different front end, and it's barely faster than the original model from 20 years ago. What has happened to their innovative spirit and leading the industry?

Honda is the most overhyped blandest slowest least performing brand today. But every youtuber has a civic so they love the brand and their mom has a cr-v so they love the brand. And reliability is average today, far from tops.

It was disgusting to see how every outlet posted the prelude multiple times that is a cross between a prius and chevy cavalier. They barely posted the GT-R concept, Toyota’s beautiful 2 seat concept and the beautiful Mazda coupe concept. Nope what we got was silly coverage on a bland honda because they slapped prelude on it,

Car and Driver last year gave the bland 204hp tops Accord another ten best list winner and they said THEY DIDN’T DRIVE THE CAR YET. Like wut.

In the 1990s we all wanted some sort of Honda or Acura. Today absolutely not. Well it seems people in aged 60s-90s love a Honda. Nostalgia I guess.

Back
Top Bottom