\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

This will likely go down as BMW's biggest flop ever.

This thing is just terrible all the way around....price, specs, styling.

embarrassing

BMW been effing up left and right, look at the new 5 series.

TBH though, this XM could be VASTLY improved if they just fixed the grill situation (X6M/X5M look good). Make it smaller and shaped differently, it could work.

BMW been effing up left and right, look at the new 5 series.

TBH though, this XM could be VASTLY improved if they just fixed the grill situation (X6M/X5M look good). Make it smaller and shaped differently, it could work.
I mean for starters its looks way too similar to an X5/iX to be charging 160-180K

that was the first big mistake

In my view, these are the companies and vehicles that got it right for 2023/2024:

- Mazda CX90
- Toyota Land Cruiser, Prius
- Lexus GX
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Chevy Traverse RST
- Honda Pilot and Civic
- Acura Integra/TLX
- Lincoln Nautilus
- Lucid Gravity

In my view, these are the companies and vehicles that got it right for 2023/2024:

- Mazda CX90
- Lexus GX
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Chevy Traverse RST
- Honda Pilot and Civic
- Acura Integra/TLX
- Lincoln Nautilus
- Lucid Gravity

Pretty solid list. 👍

I'm biased obviously, but add the Ford Maverick to the list. They came out with a vehicle that is cheap (mid to upper $20k for a hybrid with pretty decent equipment), extremely fuel efficient (45mpg on average what owners are getting) and so many people wanted them, they were basically sold out for the past 2 years couldn't actually order one). It shows that there IS a market for a vehicle that isn't $48k (the national average for a new vehicle). 👍

this car has a special place in my heart but not this special lol….
7EF4CCAD-A9EB-4B77-950E-F46A7AB6FCCC.png
"Time capsule"

F outta here :lol:

Check your mail or contact your dealer
if you got one… major engine recall

• Acura/MDX: 2016-2020
  • Acura/TLX: 2015-2020
  • Honda Odyssey: 2018-2019
  • Honda Pilot: 2016, 2018-2019
  • Honda Ridgeline: 2017, 2019

What up!!! Sadly I’m letting my baby go 😢. She’s been a joy to drive and in excellent condition. I can’t go anywhere without someone giving the thumbs up, wanting to have a full blown conversation about her, or offering to buy. She’s a real looker and attention grabber. Probably one the best e24s in the city. Son teared up when I told him we were selling. Check out the auction here.

Toyota 1-2-3 WRC Rally win in the GR Yaris ( and 5th) in Japan. Some pretty cool vids on their FB page

IMG_7487.jpeg
IMG_7484.jpeg
IMG_7486.jpeg
IMG_7485.jpeg

Team Jaos just completed the grueling Baja 1000 in a Lexus LX 600

IMG_7488.jpeg
IMG_7491.jpeg
IMG_7490.jpeg
IMG_7492.jpeg
IMG_7489.jpeg

Last edited:

- Mazda CX90
- Lexus GX
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Chevy Traverse RST
- Honda Pilot and Civic
- Acura Integra/TLX
- Lincoln Nautilus
- Lucid Gravity

honda wise I would say the hrv and the hybrid crv are the standouts

Back
Top Bottom