Post Your Dog dogs no vol.

good lucks. How much is that fuminator?
Also the dog was at 1year and nine months has it reached its peak to grow?
We love the height of it already and just wanted to know. Great video thanks

Yeah, that's as big as it will stay. I got mine for 30 on amazon. Everything is so much cheaper on amazon. Got her crate for like 40 too, compared to 100 at petsmart.

Yeah, that's as big as it will stay. I got mine for 30 on amazon. Everything is so much cheaper on amazon. Got her crate for like 40 too, compared to 100 at petsmart.

That's where mine sleeps. She's still a puppy so she's still exploring so I don't trust her alone since I have a ton of stuff she could destroy. My chihuahua is 5 and still sleeps in his crate, matter of fact he can only sleep there. He's restless if he sleeps elsewhere. My silky is the only one that doesn't sleep in a crate, he sleeps in bed with me. He's my first dog so I let him get used to it since I didn't know better so now I'm stuck with him
laugh.gif
I don't mind tho, well sometimes he takes most of the bed.

That's where mine sleeps. She's still a puppy so she's still exploring so I don't trust her alone since I have a ton of stuff she could destroy. My chihuahua is 5 and still sleeps in his crate, matter of fact he can only sleep there. He's restless if he sleeps elsewhere. My silky is the only one that doesn't sleep in a crate, he sleeps in bed with me. He's my first dog so I let him get used to it since I didn't know better so now I'm stuck with him
laugh.gif
I don't mind tho, well sometimes he takes most of the bed.

Same thing im feeling. Since im adopting her im more than likely having her in a kennel.

Appreciate the advice and will be contacting you more often.

Same thing im feeling. Since im adopting her im more than likely having her in a kennel.

Appreciate the advice and will be contacting you more often.

This is my Boxer Samba, best dog ever
pimp.gif

She is about 3 years young now, getting more mature, but still has a lot of crazy left in her
laugh.gif

809e589a3171.jpg

8c97fe0776e9.jpg

a3bc329d26ff.jpg

0bb3b825fc91.jpg

With her BF 
pimp.gif

aef3eeeb3550.jpg

And a bonus pic 
laugh.gif

11942c82135c.jpg

I had to jump into the dirt to get her out after she dove into it head first 
roll.gif

This is my Boxer Samba, best dog ever
pimp.gif

She is about 3 years young now, getting more mature, but still has a lot of crazy left in her
laugh.gif

809e589a3171.jpg

8c97fe0776e9.jpg

a3bc329d26ff.jpg

0bb3b825fc91.jpg

With her BF 
pimp.gif

aef3eeeb3550.jpg

And a bonus pic 
laugh.gif

11942c82135c.jpg

I had to jump into the dirt to get her out after she dove into it head first 
roll.gif

my baby boy Ozzy (14 year old Shih Tzu)

Ozzman hanging out with his sons, Spot and Mr. Beefy

theres a zoo of pits at my moms house

Diesel my moms dog:

Diamond and Duke as babies:

bigger:

and his girl Darla Sue

Diamond hanging from her tire toy. she hang for at least 5 minutes.

My brothers dogs lived with me for their first year and him until now (theyre 2) so i feel like theyre mine too. Its a handful at my moms but i love going over there to see them all.

my baby boy Ozzy (14 year old Shih Tzu)

Ozzman hanging out with his sons, Spot and Mr. Beefy

theres a zoo of pits at my moms house

Diesel my moms dog:

Diamond and Duke as babies:

bigger:

and his girl Darla Sue

Diamond hanging from her tire toy. she hang for at least 5 minutes.

My brothers dogs lived with me for their first year and him until now (theyre 2) so i feel like theyre mine too. Its a handful at my moms but i love going over there to see them all.

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

35hfmgl.jpg

My first dog Max was put down three years ago, lived for 15 years. RIP 

2mnr8g1.jpg

This is Rayne at about 3 months old, she is a South African Boerboel

2rorlao.jpg

And here she is at 8 months. 
nice boerboel man.
pimp.gif
they are cool dogs.  i have a ridgeback, african dogs ftw.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayZ2001

35hfmgl.jpg

My first dog Max was put down three years ago, lived for 15 years. RIP 

2mnr8g1.jpg

This is Rayne at about 3 months old, she is a South African Boerboel

2rorlao.jpg

And here she is at 8 months. 
nice boerboel man.
pimp.gif
they are cool dogs.  i have a ridgeback, african dogs ftw.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pianoman52

my Scottie that just turned 1 year old. my dude posed the same exact way for comparison. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Nothing but Pit Bulls on this site.  Glad to see a fellow Scottie.  Funniest dog I've ever owned.  She terrorizes our Pomeranian like it's her job.  Waits for him at the top of the stairs, waits for him at the bottom of the stairs, runs ahead on the walk and then charges back, always going straight for the neck.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

my Scottie that just turned 1 year old. my dude posed the same exact way for comparison. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Nothing but Pit Bulls on this site.  Glad to see a fellow Scottie.  Funniest dog I've ever owned.  She terrorizes our Pomeranian like it's her job.  Waits for him at the top of the stairs, waits for him at the bottom of the stairs, runs ahead on the walk and then charges back, always going straight for the neck.

Back
Top Bottom