Post your doubles, triples, quadruples....

Originally Posted by babylebron

M!ke

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 pairs of grifs...!? are you freakin kidding me!? can you still wear em? how's the foam holding up? Grail-status for me as well...

Mike - sick Pumps!

my worst pair is starting to fog in the air bubbles but the foam is pretty soft. theres 1 line scuff that scrached the nubuck which i have no idea how i gotand pisses me off, but if i touch up the midsoles they'd be way above average.
my middle which i just picked up a few days ago for (160
happy.gif
) is in greatcondition. some light touch up the midsole and stuffing the toes to get some creases out would make these pretty nds or at lease between a 8 or 9/10
my DS pair is perfect and I test and change it's storage location every few weeks.

Most of my shoes spent their lives in Washington. They would get yellow from wear, but as far as storing them I never worried because it doesn't get hot.Now that I live in Arizona, I worry about storage. I have most of my collection in my garrage that gets cold at night, but can get warm during the day. Most ofmy clear soled shoes are upstairs and my "heat" is in my master bed room closet or stashed away in locations where sun can't reach them.

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

my worst pair is starting to fog in the air bubbles but the foam is pretty soft. theres 1 line scuff that scrached the nubuck which i have no idea how i got and pisses me off, but if i touch up the midsoles they'd be way above average.
my middle which i just picked up a few days ago for (160
happy.gif
) is in great condition. some light touch up the midsole and stuffing the toes to get some creases out would make these pretty nds or at lease between a 8 or 9/10
my DS pair is perfect and I test and change it's storage location every few weeks.

Most of my shoes spent their lives in Washington. They would get yellow from wear, but as far as storing them I never worried because it doesn't get hot. Now that I live in Arizona, I worry about storage. I have most of my collection in my garrage that gets cold at night, but can get warm during the day. Most of my clear soled shoes are upstairs and my "heat" is in my master bed room closet or stashed away in locations where sun can't reach them.

Damn, $160??? what a deal... what size are they, mind I ask??? we need to see more Grifs on the WDYWT thread...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Honestly...do you pay for all of those?
As you can see this is not a stock room pictures since its in my living room.

I paid for all of them well in advance to get them in.
That's your living room!?
eek.gif
Can't even see it.
laugh.gif
I normally just buy singles or doubles, but you got enough Jordans to live 10lifetimes through. Very OD IMO, but that's just my belief, I don't mean any disrespect though.

Here's a couple i have so far....

And ^^^ these aren't the eastbay ones, they're the Asia exclusives... i'm still salty that they're a GR now... i coulda saved me some $$$, butat least i got to hoop in them...

I'll contribute what I currently have saved on here. The 2nd and 3rd pic have different pairs of black/red ZF 96 and the 3rd pic has a different pair ofstructures. Got a 2nd pair of Bobbito Wheats that I haven't taken a pic of. If I get a chance I'll post more of doubles, tripples, etc... but itdoesn't compare one bit to what others have posted to so far.
70a353ece825820f28760c5bc9b22870c809b57.jpg

48d2536eee8cd21d03ac75e7bc4f66f233242fb.jpg
6133591fee5d8978299206e7ccff2e1700e6924.pjpg

Originally Posted by illmatickal

some old pics
newpickups1106iw0.jpg
tiffanydunks0resizedtagny9.jpg
stussydunks0wn8.jpg
Not my pics but pics were too beautiful not to post
dsc009956wxrb3.jpg
airjordan4148pmlh8.jpg
airjordan11118mcae3.jpg
airjordan11176ikcq9.jpg
airjordan11222vyid7.jpg
airjordan11282fwnp1.jpg
airjordan11370mfph9.jpg
parisstock25uozj9.jpg

im not a hater but aint no way the soles on them concords and columbias still that icey! this pic had to be taken long ago. if not and u wear a size12-14hit me up cuz im tryna buy

all those bred XI's and in my size too.....smh......i just need to get one pair, but the price is just to high

i use to have a picture of this guy who had like 33 pairs of white cement 3s but i cant find it

Back
Top Bottom