Post your doubles, triples, quadruples....

I think those red and grey, UNLV color dunk lows are one of the dunk low sb emb's released only in Brazil like a month ago. i think they are going for 250on ebay and such, i may be wrong though?

That picture of the Cement III is old. It was posted right around the release date, and to be honest that looks like a store back room or something. So ialways questioned that someone really owned all those pairs.

That picture of the Cement III is old. It was posted right around the release date, and to be honest that looks like a store back room or something. So ialways questioned that someone really owned all those pairs.

Originally Posted by passionfordunks

2689914087_692312fea1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i slept on this pack
indifferent.gif

its okay to shoot me if you want.

Back
Top Bottom