Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bdis1986

37b2561e65554563fa39bcd039418d512fed71b.pjpg

the photoshop xi's in the back
eek.gif
pimp.gif

not my PS by the way

haha i forgot to post those, i coulda made em better but watever....

Glow in the dark 5!
4fa15dec5052f89a601a48230f8dbcba61deba8.pjpg

i want these too

c592555ea558055bf9d95ecdc8c15a9b5a61d11.pjpg

id like sum aqua Vs...like the grapes but wear thers blk theres white and visa/versa

I am just curious as to why some of you watermark your photoshops because honestly some of them are easy as 5 seconds of your time.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

^that isn't exactly yellow lol looks more mustardy
oooh nice! very original! NOT!
this is MY IDEA
mad.gif
mad.gif

if you dont believe me i got a whole thread about them in the Sneaker Art section

http://niketalk.com/topic/162250

So I can't make my own rendition? I personally thought yours didn't look like the blue used on the eminem 4's so i did my own thing, next time don't get all salty over some shoes.

roll.gif

lol Chris' pair looks waaaaaaaaaay better anyways, the only thing they have in common is a similarly colored upper

btw, black ice Vs are sick

Thanks fam

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Looked black when I made it. (It wasn't up against a black background.)

When trying to make red look black and real at the same time, you have to fade it. I faded it too much...

HERE

eek.gif
i'd takethese over those 4's any day! hell matter of fact i'd take these over most 5's!

I am just curious as to why some of you watermark your photoshops because honestly some of them are easy as 5 seconds of your time.

Companies that make fakes patrol these sites, steal the the pics, make variants of them and use your pic on their fake site if they aren't watermarked. Ihave seen it happen a few times in the sneaker art section....

One site actually took on of BP's Lebrons WITH the watermark and made it. A Lebron that has a big as BP down the side.
smh.gif

This watermark is actually ON the shoe:

product_thumb.php

I'm not going to lie but those carmine 7s are terrible just on the fact a few pages back there were carmine 7s had a clear sole and looked better.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

I'm not going to lie but those carmine 7s are terrible just on the fact a few pages back there were carmine 7s had a clear sole and looked better.
I'm not as good as some of the other people in here who does this. I just started doing this a few days a go. The first time that I ever usedphotoshop was because of this thread. You can look at the kicks I've posted and easily see that I'm a newb at this. As far as clear soles, I'mpretty sure that involves textures, something that I know nothing about.

^If the tongue was black it would be pointless having a blue midsole and lace cover, because far too much of the sneaker would be white/black, and I don'tknow how long been reading Niketalk, but if it's one thing people hate on here is plain sneakers (no love for pure/black cat colorways). It would be likehaving a black tongue on maroons.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^If the tongue was black it would be pointless having a blue midsole and lace cover, because far too much of the sneaker would be white/black, and I don't know how long been reading Niketalk, but if it's one thing people hate on here is plain sneakers (no love for pure/black cat colorways). It would be like having a black tongue on maroons.
I disagree, I think a black tongue would bring these from passable to def cop. I know a lot of dudes favor simplicity, so I wouldnt say changingit to black will make it too plain, especially since its not ALL black or white.

look at the infareds and such, they have very little color

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

^If the tongue was black it would be pointless having a blue midsole and lace cover, because far too much of the sneaker would be white/black, and I don't know how long been reading Niketalk, but if it's one thing people hate on here is plain sneakers (no love for pure/black cat colorways). It would be like having a black tongue on maroons.
I disagree, I think a black tongue would bring these from passable to def cop. I know a lot of dudes favor simplicity, so I wouldnt say changing it to black will make it too plain, especially since its not ALL black or white.

look at the infareds and such, they have very little color
I understand what you're saying. And I definitely see your point. But infrareds are either black or white based sneakers. This concept doesnot fall under that category. This is why I mentioned the maroons before. The infrareds are white and black based sneakers because Michael needed a pair ofwhite and black sneakers for the NBA dress code. When I did this I wanted to make a white/black/navy coloway based off the carmines and originally the tonguewas black, but looking at it, there wasn't enough blue and just too much white and black , so much so, that blue parts just looked useless (whitch is why Iadded the colored stitching).

Simply put, If I had based this on one of the infrared colorways (mostly white or black) instead of the carmines, it would have been much easier to leave thetongue black without it looking like blue was misplaced.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Nice V's..how about some grape 4's, please
smile.gif

I reversed the color of the tongue because I wanted to make it look like 3M.....Even though I made a pattern stamp with the 3M to use on the tongue, it didn't really work...

FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom