Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BP the owner

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hey BP, how do you go about changing the color of the stitching on the XX3?
from what i remember i mostly just used "replace color" and messed with the settings. there was probably more to it, but those were done a year ago so its not really fresh in my mind.

THANK YOU

KUDOS TO YOU, SIR.

Just messing with it to try it out:

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

In my opinion this is how the true blue spizikes should look :

On the true blue 3's there was mainly blue and white and a hint of red, which would be the jumpman, this one doesn't have the same lace holes as the tb 3's we will leave these like so.

can u make the tounge blue? i wana see how they would look

The Jumpman or the whole tongue, i can already visualize it that would be wayyyyyyyyyy to much blue imo if you want the whole tongue to be blue. And it wouldruin the simplicity of the colorway.

I am on the Cool grey Xx's btw brb
embarassed.gif

^ Those are clean as hell. So are those XVIs. This page is starting to heat up. If those XX3s would've dropped, they may have changed my opinion on thismodel.

I started off making these bacuase I was just testing/fooling around with the option BP put me on to see what all I could do as far as thestitching goes....
When it was all said and done, they turned out pretty good. I wouldn't cop, but they don't look too bad...

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Alot of strange colorways posted, but there are some drop dead gorgeous ones posted as well. My fav's so far:

2mx1vu1.png

I'd slap my momma's momma for a pair of these (just kidding Grandma, love you)

97qgyo.jpg

In-##$#!%!-sane...
pimp.gif

289hd21.jpg

I'd change the jumpman to black but otherwise, this joint would be everybody's favorite XI if it dropped.

fw5e6c.jpg

Beautiful. Maybe the jumpman on the back could be red just to complete the trifecta of the bulls colorway. Awesome c/w tho'/

Someone wanna draw up some Phoenix Suns and Lance Armstrong "Livestrong" VIIIs?
smile.gif

I'm lovin' the indigo/grey III concepts, but I'm sure most Niketalker won't. They'll probably prefer the red/grey/white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom