Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by edunpeal

cool grey VIs would be nice
ohwell.gif

I'll try to whip up a great rendition of this, be back.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Never had a pair but if JB released these i'd have my first pair of spizikes

If only jb could make spizikes in hot colorways like these. I don't understand y they always give them ugly funky colors.

In my opinion this is how the true blue spizikes should look :

On the true blue 3's there was mainly blue and white and a hint of red, which would be the jumpman, this one doesn't have the same lace holes as the tb3's we will leave these like so.

i see some of my stuff was posted already, let me take a quick look through my photobucket...

not my dream colorways, but i'll share anyways. (even though a lot of it is old and sloppy)

time to go make my dream colorway, brb
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i see some of my stuff was posted already, let me take a quick look through my photobucket...

not my dream colorways, but i'll share anyways. (even though a lot of it is old and sloppy)

I really didn't want to pic quote, but these are so dope, I didn't have much choice.

Hey BP, how do you go about changing the color of the stitching on the XX3?

I only know the basics of PS and don't know how to get that detailed. All I really know is lasso, paint, mode, fade, patterns, etc. which won't getsmall stitching...

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

In my opinion this is how the true blue spizikes should look :

On the true blue 3's there was mainly blue and white and a hint of red, which would be the jumpman, this one doesn't have the same lace holes as the tb 3's we will leave these like so.

can u make the tounge blue? i wana see how they would look

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Hey BP, how do you go about changing the color of the stitching on the XX3?
from what i remember i mostly just used "replace color" and messed with the settings. there was probably more to it, but those weredone a year ago so its not really fresh in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom