Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody post a ps of 3s with a maize/azzure cw like the 11 ies that dropped a while back...i think those would be sick

THOSE WHITE CEMENT V'S WOULD BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE J'S IF THEY EVER RELEASED.

THIS THREAD MAKES ME WONDER WHAT IS GOING ON AT JB, ARE THERE REALLY BETTER DESIGNERS AND INNOVATERS IN THIS THREAD THAN AT A WORLD WIDE CORPORATION?

2192byv.jpg

SC Shoe Desinger is perfect for this thread.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

A High Top version of the white/Red jordan XI lows but with a black sockliner and a Red 23 if someone could make a good quality version of it it would be greatly appreciated
Click n Save good looks bro
that is straight
pimp.gif
along with the green columbias these are the sickest in the whole thread

this is why we need air jordan id.
i can't wait.

i'll probably start buying again when they become available.

Could someone do a cool grey XVI? Grey upper, white accecnts (i.e. jumpman), white midsole, clear outsole.
Or a white/red XVI? White upper with red accents, red patent toe, white midsole and translucent red outsole (like XI blk/red)

What about some cement VI's? -Try to make some but it came out bad on the sole collector thing.

man instead of this fusion stuff, they shoulda just used classic colorways from one shoe and applied it to another sig shoe. TB4s, cement 5s, borduex 6s,carmine and infrared 7s. all hot.

here's my contribution.

i have 5 pairs of 23s (2 OLs, blk stealth, unc, and chi), but this is the best one. joe johnson PE xx3s.

aj-23-pes-0.jpg

oh and to OP, found this while i was looking for the pic above. its almost like black cats 13s. its the jared jefferies PE

air-jordan-13-xiii-retro-jared-jeffries-player-exclusives.jpg

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

digging the black/green XVIIIs...keep em coming
pimp.gif

EDIT: can anyone PS a white/purple and then a black/purple CW for the XVIIIs...interested in how they would look
nerd.gif
I made the XIII too light, so chalk that up as a womens release....

pimp.gif

especially loving those XVIIIs...thanks man appreciate it
smokin.gif

I remember seeing the Purple XVIIIs in the Jordan Brand Magazine that featured Warren Sapp and Derek Jeter. One of the photographers was rocking these shoes.But very nive colorways guys. Keep them coming!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom