Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I tried the Oympic VI's too and it ended up being too time consuming to do the silver and it didn't come out right for me.

Any requests? I'll try anything right now

i remember i had you try the navy red and white 15 to see if that color would make the 15 look good and i think we probably both didnt really like the turnout....maybe an aqua 15 could make it look good will you try that??
You want it black based right? I ask because I did a grape low earlier

EDIT - Here they are. If you want color blocking changing just ask

cavs 6s
eek.gif

I tried the Oympic VI's too and it ended up being too time consuming to do the silver and it didn't come out right for me.

Any requests? I'll try anything right now

i remember i had you try the navy red and white 15 to see if that color would make the 15 look good and i think we probably both didnt really like the turnout....maybe an aqua 15 could make it look good will you try that??
You want it black based right? I ask because I did a grape low earlier

EDIT - Here they are. If you want color blocking changing just ask

those are great-for 15s haha but yeah i would maybe consider coppin if they came out.
I think you did a good job thanks

Any Requests? I'm willing to do just about anything and post it, however terrible it may be. Word to KaoriNight

you been coming through for me lately masterhamstring
will you try a black and/or white based 7 with carolina blue accents
thanks a lot you been killin

Any Requests? I'm willing to do just about anything and post it, however terrible it may be. Word to KaoriNight

you been coming through for me lately masterhamstring
will you try a black and/or white based 7 with carolina blue accents
thanks a lot you been killin
Here's your Black based pair. Very plain, but still hot. Nothing too insane. If you'd like something a little more different than just askagain. I also think the hue might be off a little

EDIT - Changed up the blue a little bit

ok you know where the olympic 7 has silver...i was thinking making it white on this shoe and also vice versa to see how that would look. it might make thesneaker or just kill it.
thanks again

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Any requests? Please not XI's
laugh.gif
Says the guy who doesn't answer half of his request or either comes back crying about how he couldn't get it done. That question is pointless. And you wonder why no one request anything from you anymore.

If I'm not happy how something comes out I won't post it. That's why when you requested those Pennys and they didn't come out well I didn't post them same with the Red XI's.

So shut your mouth %$%!*

And if this is the kind of attitude then I won't post my PS's anymore
This is what I'm talking about. When other people were doing XIs it was "Please not XI's
laugh.gif
" then the very next page you flood the thread with XIs. What a phony
roll.gif
. You hella fake and don't think others don't see it. I think you'rejealous
laugh.gif

Any requests? Please not XI's
laugh.gif
Says the guy who doesn't answer half of his request or either comes back crying about how he couldn't get it done. That question is pointless. And you wonder why no one request anything from you anymore.

If I'm not happy how something comes out I won't post it. That's why when you requested those Pennys and they didn't come out well I didn't post them same with the Red XI's.

So shut your mouth %$%!*

And if this is the kind of attitude then I won't post my PS's anymore
This is what I'm talking about. When other people were doing XIs it was "Please not XI's
laugh.gif
" then the very next page you flood the thread with XIs. What a phony
roll.gif
. You hella fake and don't think others don't see it. I think you're jealous
laugh.gif

Maybe you don't understand because you obviously have no skills at photoshop and are just here to watch others display their skills, but I found a good picto use for photoshopping XI's so I went a little crazy with them. Like I said I don't post when I'm not happy with how it comes out. Every pic ofthe XI's from Flight Club and Kixclusive had too much lighting which provided a glare which makes adding color sometimes a little difficult to make lookgood. I found a pic of Zen Grey XI lows from 3peat.jp which allowed for less glare and therefore it made it easier to change the color balance and maintain itlooking good and realistic.

That's the last time I will even reference you though and don't even think of requesting anything from me because it will not be answered

ok you know where the olympic 7 has silver...i was thinking making it white on this shoe and also vice versa to see how that would look. it might make the sneaker or just kill it.
thanks again
Here's what you're looking for. They look a little fake and a little messy because I had to select the entire area by hand on my laptop,but you get the picture

And here's a few more white-based pairs

ok you know where the olympic 7 has silver...i was thinking making it white on this shoe and also vice versa to see how that would look. it might make the sneaker or just kill it.
thanks again
Here's what you're looking for. They look a little fake and a little messy because I had to select the entire area by hand on my laptop, but you get the picture

And here's a few more white-based pairs

i love thoses but the black/white ones are little different but good work!!!!!

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Calling out JumpmanJordanAddict89!!!!!

i dont know if you caught this one a couple pages back....but ide like to see these IXs done...with the 23 and the globe being green! Thanks..
smokin.gif

Im working on it rite now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom