Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OAK IIIs
pimp.gif

Tuxedo XVI with woven material from XV on the gaiter...........

He could fly on the court. But off the court he just stayed fly.......

I tried a few orange colorways of the VI when I heard about the gatorade because I wasn't really feeling the Green, but I'm really liking that collaboguys

Originally Posted by killacam92345

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

Originally Posted by KaoriNight

Where's The Angel and The Demon (Arg-Angel and Beelzebub)?
We're still here. Beelzebub and I were working on this.

ji0xg6.jpg

DOPE!!!!!!

PROPS TO BEELZBUB23 ON THESE
You guys are insane with this!!! It's a shame the way JB's going jack some of this sh!# and not have to pay one red cent for theseconcepts. Great work to the both of you. You know you're doing something right when you get a nod from BP.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

thanks guys. i thought the red lining would throw people off, glad to see it was well received

Crabtree 5s
BP did not waste a minute making a hot colorway for Crabtree now that he joined Brand Jordan. Anything for Wade now that he's on JB too?

how about some D-Wade PE photoshops?
like the black V's with just 3 down the sides!
or whatever

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

fail
EXACTLY!!! See I told yall!!! I'm psychic. This idiot did exactly what I said he would, Another team color way
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. If you really want to shut me up do something original foronce in your life. But we all know you don't got the brains or the balls to do that. So, everyone get ready for another team color way cause that's allthis guy has
roll.gif
When You run out of NFL colors what are you going to do,international soccer teams?

Something I thought I'd try out. I'm thinking of doing some DMP Black/Gold CW's in 1-23, so if you're not feeling it speak now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom