Post Your Dream Jordan Colorways....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a better version then of those III's, no red on elephant print. ANd I will not be trying to do DMP 1-23, even though you Antalon already trieddoing a mass colorway thing like that and failed miserably at just doing white on white

This is for everyone who remembers and have played Chaos In The Windy City. This is an ode to the old days when videogames still could use Mike's name (even though this game was horrible). Also for everyone who has blown a weekendplaying Madden '95 or doing Ultra combos on our friends and relatives with this little gray box. ICHOSE THE IX CAUSE THIS WAS THE NEWEST MODEL AT THE TIME OF THE RELEASE OF THIS GAME. AT THAT TIME I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN BOTH RELEASES.

(I was truly more of an genesis fan but this was a snes exculsive, and besides, even if it wasn't I don't think the thread can handle anymore black/redcolorways.)

Originally Posted by BP the owner

still on the fence about these. one minute i love them, the next i don't....

Ferrari's

^ Denzel *[My man]* Denzel ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blaze1141

Fruity pebbles 10s
Cool Grey 11s
Chi Town 7s
U.S. 12s
LA Lakers 6s
Tell me what ya think about dem.If people like I might make more but just give me your opions.
To be honest, these looks like straight fakes.

Fruity pebbles 10s
Cool Grey 11s
Chi Town 7s
U.S. 12s
LA Lakers 6s

Never been into bashing someone elses work but these are straight trash yo. Worse than most fakes. On the other hand, those super nintendo 9s are piff. Welldone.

the lakers colorway isnt too bad but since you did it on solecolllector the hues are off and erythang. all the other ones look like variants

You guys talk about me, but y'all didn't give this guy no break at all!!! This whole page has been one big blaze1141 ROAST. It's homie's firstpost in here and ya'll didn't give him it no leeway
laugh.gif
. These are his dream colorways, not ours. At least he has an excuse, it's his first post using the solecollcter shoe creator. Butwhat's the excuse for the guys in here who been doing this forever and still aren't much better than, blaze?

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Fruity pebbles 10s
Cool Grey 11s
Chi Town 7s
U.S. 12s
LA Lakers 6s
Tell me what ya think about dem.If people like I might make more but just give me your opions.
To be honest, these looks like straight fakes.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom