post your FLIGHTPOSTIE OR FOAMPOSITE COLLECTION

i know these are about to retro very soon so wanted to see ppls flightpostie and foamposite collection. i wear sz and looking for any flightpostie 1 insz9ds condition.
ill start it off.

eek.gif

nice collection...i dont have foams yet (still waiting for the mailman) but i will post pics when i get em

Sick Flightposites. Sick collection overall. I only have the quickstrike Foams. Hopefully will buy more in the future.

here's whatever i had on my comp...
l_886f51dc34227a4a70ccebde170e7b7b.jpg

81gs5yd.jpg

not pictured are my white/caro foams and my recently acquired black/red foam 1's

looking for sample brown foam pro's btw...

All I got so far
87cdxfo.jpg

Should be getting the all black ones in a few days. Definatley am going to try and step my Foam game up.

I dont think people know how dope the CarbonPosites are....

but man, Clogposites are a horrible shoe...
laugh.gif

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

I dont think people know how dope the CarbonPosites are....

but man, Clogposites are a horrible shoe...
laugh.gif

Angel

laugh.gif
trippin...REAL clogposites are great...not the knock off take down cotton solo flights, but the actual foamposite clogs? man those are dopehaha...

but co sign on the carbonposites..they are just ridiculous...easily my favorite shoe out the collection..

posted these awhile ago. Part of my posite collection. I cant find my silver clogposites and I still regret sleeping on those digi-camo posites.

fp.jpg

nikefoamproto.jpg
yorajah_foam_one.jpg
yorajah_foam_blk.jpg
yorajah_foam_voltage.jpg
yorajah_foam_wht.jpg
yorajah_fp_gold.jpg
yorajah_fp_purp.jpg
yorajah_fp_navy.jpg
yorajah_fp_blk.jpg
yorajah_fp_carbon.jpg
yorajah_clog_purp.jpg
yorajah_fpkg_blksil.jpg
yorajah_fpkg_grey.jpg
yorajah_fpkg_obf.jpg
yorajah_fpkg_oly.jpg
yorajah_fpkg_red.jpg

<>

killin it rajah...i think i said this last time you posted these pics, but those purple clogs are ridiculous...too bad everytime i find some for sale, its ajapanese seller asking 200-300 for them + OD international shipping rates
frown.gif

someday...

jon, i got those purple clogs at the nike outlet a few years back for $5 a pop. Sadly, I dont know where I placed all my extra pairs. I think I picked up 4 or5. I shouldve just bought all of them but didnt feel like walking back and forth to the car. Oh well.

edit:
im pretty sure right around the time i picked the purple ones up, gold ones were available in Massachusetts and a few spots out west.

<>

^hearing that you got multiples for 5 bucks a pop just breaks my heart...
laugh.gif
... i remember them hitting outlets, thats why i cant justify dumping 200+ onthem...

i dont even bother with the outlets out here...nearest one is almost 2 hours away..by the time news gets around that they got something, they are long gone bythe time i would get there
frown.gif
...i need to stop talking about this...its bringing back bad memories of b grade LA air force ones and B grade acorns..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom