post your FLIGHTPOSTIE OR FOAMPOSITE COLLECTION

Originally Posted by na penny 89

man all those penny 2 game used kicks sold for like 80 bucks by the OG owner who got them at heat games. then this dude flipped them for mad bred. i would have just kept them cuz penny n jordan are my favorite players.

laugh.gif
aint that the truth? toanswer some questions,
  • I bought them for $70 (also got GU/auto'd Penny IIs for $80) sold the Foams for $440, which i still regret.
  • they were one of a kind as far as I know, worn in the 97 playoffs against the Heat.
  • penny wears a size 14, which these are. these didn't have a sample tag

M1ke

pics i got on deck as of now, missing my pearl foam pros, black/ red foam ones. OG black flightposite, retro blacks, retro golds, OG eggplants and ultraposite.will update when i can
smile.gif

im mad i passed on a pair of carbon FP1's for 230 a while back. smh

ive seen them go for way less then that, there not that special, there pretty nice but i remember they were on the sales rack

^wowzers id pay a grip for DS duncans, mine have lil cracks in the foam, n the toes kinda fading. size please?!

i still dont know why KG and duncan bounced to the other company. i remember wanting to bid like 110 on both kicks they would have been mine. man well i cantdo nothing bout it.

Only Ones I Have

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_1130.jpg

Decent stuff.

Does anyone have a pair of Marble Foamposite Pro's or the White/Carolina Foam Pros with the Penny symbol?

And how come no photos of the Black/Olive Ones that are supposed to drop in August haven't surfaced yet?

I was the person who was selling the Carbon's for 230, and I also had Voltages for 240. Hard times call for desperate measures. I regret it, but i'llend up with them again some how...

What do you guys rock with the blue foams? I bought them last year but I still haven't worn them.

My small foamposite collection so far, more will be coming in the upcoming months.

I haven't made an NT tag yet, so please excuse the ISS tag. And those are really nice Total Foam Maxes on this page.

Back
Top Bottom