Post your "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" stories Vol. NO %$@+@#% WAY

Some of these stories would make more sense if you fools would speak some damn english. I feel like I am reading passages on urban dictionary or some %##*.

Some of these stories would make more sense if you fools would speak some damn english. I feel like I am reading passages on urban dictionary or some %##*.

My dad used to date my ex's cousin.
eyes.gif

My ex is filipino so she has a huge family and there are very large age gaps between siblings. So my ex's cousin is like 20 something years older than her. I found out when i first met her family, she heard my last name and said "ohhh you must be ____'s son... I used to date him way back... we were actually pretty serious at one point." She started naming all my dads brothers/sisters and I was just sitting there shook as hell.

I asked my dad about her later on and he bugged out.
laugh.gif

My dad used to date my ex's cousin.
eyes.gif

My ex is filipino so she has a huge family and there are very large age gaps between siblings. So my ex's cousin is like 20 something years older than her. I found out when i first met her family, she heard my last name and said "ohhh you must be ____'s son... I used to date him way back... we were actually pretty serious at one point." She started naming all my dads brothers/sisters and I was just sitting there shook as hell.

I asked my dad about her later on and he bugged out.
laugh.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Check out this track. A similar story happened to one of my boys.

Son, this track blows my mind everytime I hear it. Your COUSIN, YOUR COUSIN!? %%$+ is crazy.
laugh.gif

Tanya Morgan
pimp.gif

Lessondary
pimp.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:

Son, this track blows my mind everytime I hear it. Your COUSIN, YOUR COUSIN!? %%$+ is crazy.
laugh.gif

Tanya Morgan
pimp.gif

Lessondary
pimp.gif

1. When I was living in queens we got these new neighbors. They lived next to us for about 2 years then a family member of mine died and my grandmother went to the funeral and saw one of our neighbors there . Turns out my fam and about half of the people that were living in that house were cousins.

2. I moved to Toronto in 09 and did gr 12 there. I took a vacation back to queens to visit the moms and fams. Im out there on the ave and I run into one of the girls from my school lol. She lives right around the corner from me in Canada and we were pretty cool . Neither of us knew we were going to NYC .

3. This girl that I'm good friends with and I introduced to my dad for prom. She shows me a picture of her aunt and her boyfriend....somebody tell me why I see my GRANDFATHER in the picture hugging up on her aunt lmfaoo . Apparently they knew each other from like 30-40 years ago in Guyana. Gramps is married too and got about 8 or 11 kids. I cant remember. Had his first when he was like 13

1. When I was living in queens we got these new neighbors. They lived next to us for about 2 years then a family member of mine died and my grandmother went to the funeral and saw one of our neighbors there . Turns out my fam and about half of the people that were living in that house were cousins.

2. I moved to Toronto in 09 and did gr 12 there. I took a vacation back to queens to visit the moms and fams. Im out there on the ave and I run into one of the girls from my school lol. She lives right around the corner from me in Canada and we were pretty cool . Neither of us knew we were going to NYC .

3. This girl that I'm good friends with and I introduced to my dad for prom. She shows me a picture of her aunt and her boyfriend....somebody tell me why I see my GRANDFATHER in the picture hugging up on her aunt lmfaoo . Apparently they knew each other from like 30-40 years ago in Guyana. Gramps is married too and got about 8 or 11 kids. I cant remember. Had his first when he was like 13

1)moved from milwaukee to madison for school.
i seen this dude around school and my roommate see's him all the time when he hops on the bus.
my roommates and i hit up a party before the badger game and my buddy asked for a rip to throw in from some random kid.
kid said his buddy was showing up in a bit and that he had some for him.
the kids friend shows up and it turns out to be the same kid we see all the time at school and who my roommate sees on the bus.

then i roll up to oshkosh to visit some people a couple weeks later.
catching some food, i look at see the same dude visiting one of his friends up there also

2)a kid i knew from back home told me hes moving up to madison (where im currently living) next year
later that night i hit up a random house party and ended up meeting the people that live there, one dude seemed pretty tight and just talked to him for a while
turns out the kid from back home is living with the guy whos house it was (same dude i was talking to for a while)
then over st pattys day i headed back to milwaukee and saw the kid who is living with my buddy next year at a bar.

1)moved from milwaukee to madison for school.
i seen this dude around school and my roommate see's him all the time when he hops on the bus.
my roommates and i hit up a party before the badger game and my buddy asked for a rip to throw in from some random kid.
kid said his buddy was showing up in a bit and that he had some for him.
the kids friend shows up and it turns out to be the same kid we see all the time at school and who my roommate sees on the bus.

then i roll up to oshkosh to visit some people a couple weeks later.
catching some food, i look at see the same dude visiting one of his friends up there also

2)a kid i knew from back home told me hes moving up to madison (where im currently living) next year
later that night i hit up a random house party and ended up meeting the people that live there, one dude seemed pretty tight and just talked to him for a while
turns out the kid from back home is living with the guy whos house it was (same dude i was talking to for a while)
then over st pattys day i headed back to milwaukee and saw the kid who is living with my buddy next year at a bar.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

The lack of commas in some of these posts is just mind boggling.
laugh.gif
Seriously. I'm all for a good segue, but please make your post in bullet points if you've decided to completely neglect punctuation.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

The lack of commas in some of these posts is just mind boggling.
laugh.gif
Seriously. I'm all for a good segue, but please make your post in bullet points if you've decided to completely neglect punctuation.

Dont wanna drop any names to incriminate myself but here goes. I met the mother of ny child about 6 years ago, we were both counselors at summer youth. Shes always spoke of a friend named named jane (we'll just call her that) and how they were good friends but lost touch blah blah. Fast forward to about last year (roughly) they find each other on FB (i dont have one) so she calls me and says "omg i found jane! Shes on FB" so im like " ight cool.." fast forward to her birthday last month, my girl says "jane is supposed to be coming to the birthday dinner!" So again im like "ight cool".. —--------------------------------- Jane shows up ,and shes my ex from high school, my mind was so blown i didnt even eat anything... I cheated on Jane with my babymoms in HS.

Dont wanna drop any names to incriminate myself but here goes. I met the mother of ny child about 6 years ago, we were both counselors at summer youth. Shes always spoke of a friend named named jane (we'll just call her that) and how they were good friends but lost touch blah blah. Fast forward to about last year (roughly) they find each other on FB (i dont have one) so she calls me and says "omg i found jane! Shes on FB" so im like " ight cool.." fast forward to her birthday last month, my girl says "jane is supposed to be coming to the birthday dinner!" So again im like "ight cool".. —--------------------------------- Jane shows up ,and shes my ex from high school, my mind was so blown i didnt even eat anything... I cheated on Jane with my babymoms in HS.

Originally Posted by romedadude

ATLien Seeko wrote:

laugh.gif

Tanya Morgan
pimp.gif

Lessondary
pimp.gif

Tanya Morgan and the Lessondary crewwwwwwwww
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

ATLien Seeko wrote:

laugh.gif

Tanya Morgan
pimp.gif

Lessondary
pimp.gif

Tanya Morgan and the Lessondary crewwwwwwwww
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom