Post your "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" stories Vol. NO %$@+@#% WAY

- In freshman health class I was eyeing this girl and started talking to her, after getting to know each other I find out we have the same cousin Omar who's stupid, gullible and 
pimp.gif
all day. were cousins, her from Omar's mom side and me from Omar's dad side. close call
laugh.gif

- One day my mom went to Bank Of America to deposit or withdraw whatever idk in the drive-thru ATM. she comes home and gets a phone call later that day from our best family friends daughter and says she found her card in the ATM
eek.gif
. To think that anyone else could have easily withdrawn any/all amount of money and make us go broke. she spent the whole day double and triple checking with her family what was my mom's exact name was
laugh.gif

I. When I was in the 5th grade I discovered that one of the girls in my class was the daughter of one of my mother's best childhood friends that she lost contact with after high school.
eek.gif

II. About 7 years ago someone posted a .gif on niketalk of some girl dancing, but no one knew it was not even the nter who posted it. I thought it was funny so I put it on my myspace page.
laugh.gif
A few days later my homegirl saw it on my page and asked me how I knew __ who happened to live on the other side of country. After she told me who it was I sent a friend request, the girl looked at my page and sent me some new dancing .gifs and we became good friends.
laugh.gif

III. Five years ago, I had a girl who was semi-stalking and trying to get with me, hitting me up everyday sending messages, pics, etc. I already had a girl and she actually had a boyfriend at the time who just happened to be one of my best friends.....fast forward to a month ago, I discover that the girl is actually dating a nter now. I don't know and have never met this nter, but I discovered that this nter also dated another girl I used to talk to back in the day.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I. When I was in the 5th grade I discovered that one of the girls in my class was the daughter of one of my mother's best childhood friends that she lost contact with after high school.
eek.gif

II. About 7 years ago someone posted a .gif on niketalk of some girl dancing, but no one knew it was not even the nter who posted it. I thought it was funny so I put it on my myspace page.
laugh.gif
A few days later my homegirl saw it on my page and asked me how I knew __ who happened to live on the other side of country. After she told me who it was I sent a friend request, the girl looked at my page and sent me some new dancing .gifs and we became good friends.
laugh.gif

III. Five years ago, I had a girl who was semi-stalking and trying to get with me, hitting me up everyday sending messages, pics, etc. I already had a girl and she actually had a boyfriend at the time who just happened to be one of my best friends.....fast forward to a month ago, I discover that the girl is actually dating a nter now. I don't know and have never met this nter, but I discovered that this nter also dated another girl I used to talk to back in the day.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

YBD - I've never seen you write so much, it's like reverse Method Man 
laugh.gif
. It's normally emoticons, pics, and 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha.

Pics...and GIF of girl?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Crazy how niketalk is though...
pimp.gif

YBD - I've never seen you write so much, it's like reverse Method Man 
laugh.gif
. It's normally emoticons, pics, and 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
haha.

Pics...and GIF of girl?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Crazy how niketalk is though...
pimp.gif

-My girlfriends uncle is my second cousin.
(explanation = my girlfriends moms sister is married to my second cousin)

-After I got picked up in Vegas from a friend, I noticed this girl on the road. And I didn't think much of it. Just thought she was cute. Later that night on the way to the club while riding in the taxi with my cousins. . I notice the same car and it's the same girl driving with other girls, and I was faded and I start to get there attention and the girl in the back seat looks at me and rolls down the window and I yell where you going? And they respond with. Hey you made out with some girl in this car, and I say who? And this one grenade I messed with back home was in the car. And yells my name. Their goes my chances with the driver

-My girlfriends uncle is my second cousin.
(explanation = my girlfriends moms sister is married to my second cousin)

-After I got picked up in Vegas from a friend, I noticed this girl on the road. And I didn't think much of it. Just thought she was cute. Later that night on the way to the club while riding in the taxi with my cousins. . I notice the same car and it's the same girl driving with other girls, and I was faded and I start to get there attention and the girl in the back seat looks at me and rolls down the window and I yell where you going? And they respond with. Hey you made out with some girl in this car, and I say who? And this one grenade I messed with back home was in the car. And yells my name. Their goes my chances with the driver

My aunt just got married. The guy she married has three kids. Two daughters and a son from a previous marriage. Fast forward to about 1 month ago I was looking through my old yearbooks. Scanning through all the names I stopped on a name I recognize as my aunt's husband daughter. Apparently I was in the same first grade class that one of his daughters was in.

My aunt just got married. The guy she married has three kids. Two daughters and a son from a previous marriage. Fast forward to about 1 month ago I was looking through my old yearbooks. Scanning through all the names I stopped on a name I recognize as my aunt's husband daughter. Apparently I was in the same first grade class that one of his daughters was in.

craziest instance i had happened about 4 months ago

I went to red robin with my family in San Antonio and our waiter overheard us saying i went to Texas Tech, so he asked me if i knew his sister. at first i didnt remember the name, but then it started sounding familiar so i went to facebook on my phone and it was a girl who had litteraly just sent me a freind request the day before who i had never met ever in my life. so i thought that was pretty crazy that i would meet her brother the next day in another city, so me and my mom were joking about that. fast forward to one day later, I meet that same exact girl at a best buy, i knew she looked familier so i went and started to chat it up with her and find out that shes also from san antonio.

craziest instance i had happened about 4 months ago

I went to red robin with my family in San Antonio and our waiter overheard us saying i went to Texas Tech, so he asked me if i knew his sister. at first i didnt remember the name, but then it started sounding familiar so i went to facebook on my phone and it was a girl who had litteraly just sent me a freind request the day before who i had never met ever in my life. so i thought that was pretty crazy that i would meet her brother the next day in another city, so me and my mom were joking about that. fast forward to one day later, I meet that same exact girl at a best buy, i knew she looked familier so i went and started to chat it up with her and find out that shes also from san antonio.

i was messing with this girl. one day were going back to the crib, turns out shes my nieghbour next door for almost 2 years
alien.gif

i was messing with this girl. one day were going back to the crib, turns out shes my nieghbour next door for almost 2 years
alien.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet it was the girl going dumb right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet it was the girl going dumb right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Milwaukee in general is a smaller major city so everyone is connected on some 6 degrees of seperation +*+ anyway but here is some of mine:

Me and my cousin decide we are gonna take out chicks on a double date.... My boy Beans hit me up and happens to be at the mall where we taking the chicks to the movies at. We tell him to have his then chick come up and we can all go to the movies on some triple date +*+... Me and cuz end up grabbing seats in the movie with our chicks and wait in the hallway. Beans comes in like 10 minutes later with his girl and we find out my cousin is actually on a date with her sister.... Not to mention the fact that everyone there knows my cousin is in numerous relationships ALL the time. Beans girl played it cool tho, didn't even snitch on cuz even tho she knew he was bout that life.

For about the last 4 summers whenever I meet a chick when I'm home in Milwaukee I don't even give her my last name or the name of my crew, cuz I know my dudes get it in and i hate crossing swords. Usually chicks done been banging out by a dude I know so just saying I don't know nobody tends to work in my favor... Anyways I remember the one time I slipped up and mentioned my cousins name all a chick could do was laugh. Turns out cuz had been banging her out in the whip for months and just never said nothing...
30t6p3b.gif
ended up having to leave oh girl alone asap.

A chick I use to work with when I was 16 is also on NT now. I hadn't seen her in like 4 years. All the sudden I see her SN and avy in some post and was like $%* turns out she dates a sneakerhead from back home.... Small world it is

Milwaukee in general is a smaller major city so everyone is connected on some 6 degrees of seperation +*+ anyway but here is some of mine:

Me and my cousin decide we are gonna take out chicks on a double date.... My boy Beans hit me up and happens to be at the mall where we taking the chicks to the movies at. We tell him to have his then chick come up and we can all go to the movies on some triple date +*+... Me and cuz end up grabbing seats in the movie with our chicks and wait in the hallway. Beans comes in like 10 minutes later with his girl and we find out my cousin is actually on a date with her sister.... Not to mention the fact that everyone there knows my cousin is in numerous relationships ALL the time. Beans girl played it cool tho, didn't even snitch on cuz even tho she knew he was bout that life.

For about the last 4 summers whenever I meet a chick when I'm home in Milwaukee I don't even give her my last name or the name of my crew, cuz I know my dudes get it in and i hate crossing swords. Usually chicks done been banging out by a dude I know so just saying I don't know nobody tends to work in my favor... Anyways I remember the one time I slipped up and mentioned my cousins name all a chick could do was laugh. Turns out cuz had been banging her out in the whip for months and just never said nothing...
30t6p3b.gif
ended up having to leave oh girl alone asap.

A chick I use to work with when I was 16 is also on NT now. I hadn't seen her in like 4 years. All the sudden I see her SN and avy in some post and was like $%* turns out she dates a sneakerhead from back home.... Small world it is

first time in New York City this past december....me and my girl went on a trip for our birthdays there...

knew a friend of a friend throwing a house party in Brooklyn, our hotel was in times square...

caught the train to Brooklyn partied all night got wasted out my mind, my girl really wanted to go home but didnt want to get a cab...rather take the train back...

needless to say im throwing up passing out waiting on the train like 4 am... lady in her mid 30's comes up to us hands me a bottle water, she starts talkin it up with us find out we from the same small hometown in Louisiana...and she knew of my older sister

first time in New York City this past december....me and my girl went on a trip for our birthdays there...

knew a friend of a friend throwing a house party in Brooklyn, our hotel was in times square...

caught the train to Brooklyn partied all night got wasted out my mind, my girl really wanted to go home but didnt want to get a cab...rather take the train back...

needless to say im throwing up passing out waiting on the train like 4 am... lady in her mid 30's comes up to us hands me a bottle water, she starts talkin it up with us find out we from the same small hometown in Louisiana...and she knew of my older sister

Back
Top Bottom