yellow superman 3s
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Are you talking about mvp 3's? If so, they are not 1 of 1, I passed on a pair a while ago in lebron's size, wasn't worth paying the asking price.

no there are yellow superman's out there...and im not talking about the mvp 3's...

-Tyler

^^^^^Rob, I got mine from an ISS'er
sick.gif
for $180 Shipped
smokin.gif
Irony because it had a flight club sticker for $450

Tomas, love the new pickups. Great Superman 3 set!

Fred, nice Lebron week pics. I wish I had 7 pairs of Bron PEs that were my size!

Fred,
that's about the price I would pay for a pair. Found one that's been up for sale for a while but dude doesn't want to budge. Also were you the onethat found your friend a pair of Jason Kidd 2k3's? If you dont mind me asking how much and where? Just need to replace some tired navy af1s. Lol.

what are the mvp supermans? ive never seen those. also there are definitely yellow supermans, im pretty sure some one put up a picture of the complete setsometime within the last 8 months or so

If anyone is selling a pair of red supermans in a 13 let me know. I need that pair to go with my blue ones.

Thanks!

dkballer22 !!!!
very very nice superman IIIsssssssssss

anyone has sz9 pls let me know
thx

Originally Posted by 425kicks425

what are the mvp supermans? ive never seen those. also there are definitely yellow supermans, im pretty sure some one put up a picture of the complete set sometime within the last 8 months or so
afaik the same superman 3s but with the added MVP stitching.

it's kinda funny how people will pay more for some extra embroidery.

but i ain't gonna knock it 'cause i've been known to do the same thing too.

(cues paint pic of yellow superman..)

Back
Top Bottom