+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

just came in.

i was raised on fruity pebbles
laugh.gif
, they're my size, and i can't wait for the weather to clear up so i can wear em.
c7b25f94de64edba2171ddcef249691d21caf39.jpg

Great lebrons everyone...Wish I still had a job so I could buy more, but times are tough...

..|..
..|..
..|..
\.../
.\./.

Jay,

Nice Pebbles man, they are one of my personal favorites as well. Thanks for the great feedback buddy !
smile.gif

Regards,
Shundy
a.k.a. Innovative_Shopping_Concepts
wink.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Is everyone in here a size 11-12? lol
nah fam im a 13-14. lol i got my China IV's in a 14 so there are bigger sizes out there, i mean look at Lebron if people can get there handson his sz.16 there
have to be other bigger sizes out there. lol

-Tyler

saw a couple pairs of glorias on the bay. the 3's have been relisted a couple times. wondering what he wants for them since all the time they end for lessthan retail of the 3's and they have a reserve.

size 11 fruitty pebbles, my size
eek.gif
tired.gif
how much did you pay for them if you dont mind me asking??

Question:

Are there different logos on the other side of the LB23 tag on the shoes for PEs? or are they all dunkmans? i know the black ones have the "batman"inspired logo....just wanted to know if other VI's did too

oh and just got my blk VI's today....nice black leather....

i need a pair of midnight blue lebron 3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Question:

Are there different logos on the other side of the LB23 tag on the shoes for PEs? or are they all dunkmans? i know the black ones have the "batman" inspired logo....just wanted to know if other VI's did too

I believe they are all different. I know the chalks have the baby bottle and the Ohio's have Brutus correct? Miami's do have the dunkman though.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Question:

Are there different logos on the other side of the LB23 tag on the shoes for PEs? or are they all dunkmans? i know the black ones have the "batman" inspired logo....just wanted to know if other VI's did too

I believe they are all different. I know the chalks have the baby bottle and the Ohio's have Brutus correct? Miami's do have the dunkman though. Chalks have the bottle that has the talc/chalk powder ... not a baby bottle... lol

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Question:

I believe they are all different. I know the chalks have the baby bottle and the Ohio's have Brutus correct? Miami's do have the dunkman though. Chalks have the bottle that has the talc/chalk powder ... not a baby bottle... lol

Just picked these up yesterday.

I need some Chalks in my life. Already starting to get amped to head down to Cleveland for the Lakers/Cavs game in February.

Back
Top Bottom