+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Question:

Are there different logos on the other side of the LB23 tag on the shoes for PEs? or are they all dunkmans? i know the black ones have the "batman" inspired logo....just wanted to know if other VI's did too

oh and just got my blk VI's today....nice black leather....

I believe they are all different. I know the chalks have the baby bottle and the Ohio's have Brutus correct? Miami's do have the dunkman though. Chalks have the bottle that has the talc/chalk powder ... not a baby bottle... lol

i meant baby powder. lmao.

screech5511 wrote:
do people honestly like the lebron vi's? or are they just getting them becuase they are PE's?
Your the last person who should be getting on others for only liking shoes because of how rare they are
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by screech5511

do people honestly like the lebron vi's? or are they just getting them becuase they are PE's?

i think most (including myself) have been cutting back on the Lebrons just because of the sheer OD in all the colors coming out. There's just no way toget them all. So being selective..of the VI's I've only gotten the UWR and the Chalks. Although I wouldn't mind the black/white/red or navy/whiteGR's. But will wait for those later.

Saturday shall be the day
nerd.gif
. I hope this doesn't backfire and mehyping my own pick ups too much. I guess I'm just excited and the wait is killing me..

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^what is saturday?

The day I post pics of my 2 new pickups I've been waiting for.. lol..

BTW B, I checked up on the shipping of your shoes and they are on there way.
nerd.gif
Sorry I forgot to email.

Np, i believe they ll be here Thursday...so chalks Wednesday, then those on Thursday....

gonna need help finding a pair of L.A. LeBron 6's too....any takers?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Np, i believe they ll be here Thursday...so chalks Wednesday, then those on Thursday....

gonna need help finding a pair of L.A. LeBron 6's too....any takers?
Nice B. im still on the fence about the VI but im liking the Big Apples and the School versions of them.
nerd.gif

Nice IV's Rudolph. Hooped in some IV's for the first time this weekend. Very comfortable, weight was not as much of an issue as I expected.

2wp8leb.jpg

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

till this day i dont think i could see how any 1 can make those lebrons look good off court...

Which ones? I think you can wear the 1s and 2s off court, the 6s might be tough or unless your a real big dude, or you just got some sweatpants on and chillin.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Old Pic..
grin.gif
Nice.

Do you have any new pics hidden somewhere? I haven't seen anything from the ZS2 and the VI era on your end.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

till this day i dont think i could see how any 1 can make those lebrons look good off court...

Which ones? I think you can wear the 1s and 2s off court, the 6s might be tough or unless your a real big dude, or you just got some sweatpants on and chillin.
i was talking about the 6's...

i wear the 1's 4's and 5's off court...

but the 6's
sick.gif

Tyler- Always a sz 11 ( check the sig
laugh.gif
)

Greg- You know I wasnt a big ZS2 person and the VI's.... well, outside of the Superman and the GR triple blacks(love those
pimp.gif
.).. I am not feeling any of the colorways I have seen so far
ohwell.gif

I started going back ( AZG-III) to grab stuff that doesn't make NT picture appearances ( word to PO2345)
laugh.gif

fam you know i know you wear a sz. 11 lol and so what if you cant post pics you can still tell us what you picked up...... -Tyler

Back
Top Bottom