POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Wow, Thunderchunk... Just from the marketing genius alone I hope you get your money. But man? $130 for a starter snap back??? I got starter jackets/snap backs for free from my moms friend who owned some mall stores, if I ONLY knew.

As far as Peg goes, I know rappers shop there, I've seen the pictures on the register and all... But I'm saying, I've never seen a rapper with a stylist wear hats from only one spot. I mean honestly I don't care, the only person I was at all gassed at seeing pics of in store was method man (I'm old as @#%$ and the Wu has and will always be my favorite group), but I find it interesting that dude ONLY wears fitteds from one spot. No conspiricy theory or anything, but it is a little odd. I'm not trying to look like 50, but I'm sure it brings people in the shop. Even the small percentage of the 50,000 or whatever kids on niketalk that read this thread are bringing loot to both CC and Peg, not to mention the people nice enough to hook up stock from the shops and others around NYC. But no matter what, love to see the craze for New Eras explode. I've been a hat man since starter snapbacks were the "new hotness", and am happy at the insane amount of colorways/old logos around now. I remember when having a minor leauge fit from eastbay made you the man in my city, but the sheer amount of opitions now are a great thing to me.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

winfield_cap_005.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
Death Wish​

Quote:
why would they do that?
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Someone asked for pictures? Sorry, I don't bring my camera to the mall or anything.. but honestly, if you can imagine it.. that's basically what it is.
All of my posts are of emoticons.

Quote:
First of all, it's clever imo. The hat looks ugly, but it's very clever. Sort of like the SF with A's colorway..... sort of like the NYY with NYM colorway..... sort of like.... you get the idea. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

Yeah, but I think that's the "theme" here, and possibly in every city. I think that's what someone said a few pages back. Maybe not EVERY city, but major cities. But yes, I do agree. That LA fitted with SF colorway is VERY weird.. ugly too :lol:
laugh.gif

^^^^ @#%$ are you talking about? I didn't see anyone hating on rappers cause they wearing a spots fitted . LMAO . thats absurd.
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ [email protected] .

cant really blow up a spot thats not online, if you live there the you will figure it out sooner or later.

I got a question.

is CC going to drop more of that Major Threat "What What!" fitted in the aqua colorway? I kinna slept on those. :\
ohwell.gif
I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

^ Yeah, I gotta co-sign all that. The more cats on MTV wearing hats, the more kids want the hats, the bigger the market becomes, the more hats will be made, which means more choices on what I can buy. I'm not really worried about someone else having the same hat on as me, I'll buy something from Lids as soon as I will from CC or Peg, if I like it I like it.

Like elboricua said, no one outside of this thread or NYC really sees a 50 video and knows where he copped his hat at. Not to mention, I don't think anyone feels like any of these places are "their" spots. Personally I'm glad to see CC sell out a run of a fitted in a few hours, even if that means I didn't get mine (like that aqua jays for instance). They are caking, it allows them to grow their business, and offer more products to me. I know when someone asks me about a fitted I got there I drop the website, especially because they show love to their loyal customers.

So lets just keep posting stock pics and making me come out of pocket on some hats I don't really need. Props to CC and the NYC kids making constant fitted runs all over the city for the people not fortunate enough to live in the city, even if I am a little jealous you are making a 600% profit on raiders snapbacks (that is the way to hustle). 50's got me jealous I can't go on a daily run myself, but living in the midwest is probably the only thing that saves me from financial ruin.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

damn... 2 weeks still no hat from ecapcity.....

how long do these people take?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

My recent pickup.

"Rock Deadstock" Fitted, black and chambray.

I'm heartfelt with the texture of velvet.

could someone post up the pic of the 2 rows with the University of Minnesota Gophers one in the upper left top row?

Thanks ahead of time.
SEE PROFILE: AJ RETRO SALE all sz7.5, near retail + SHIP!!!!!!
FS: Opium180 sz13 $110, HOA AM1 sz10 pm me, '03Cement3s9.5 $150noboxVNDS , Mili4 and 3MGBean V sz 12 pm/im me
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Quote:
damn... 2 weeks still no hat from ecapcity.....
:pimp:
pimp.gif

And Thunder, I agree with you. If I like the hat, I'll buy it. I'm not too concerned if anyone else has it. It's all about preference.

Yea I ordered a fitted 2 weeks ago and I finally got an e-mail today saying that it was canceled due to my size not being available...it's whatever, I'm sure they were just mad busy, they apologized for the wait and everything...I just hope my other order goes through.
YEEEEERRRRRRRROOOOO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom