Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad197/kingcrux31/kingcrux31 2/?action=view&current=04ae4412.jpg

nthat.gif

Didn't even know there was a New Era in LA. I will be stopping by next time I'm off. Jerm has been supplying me and taking all my money.

^:pimp:

damb, I need to hit up that NE shop in LA.... from googlemaps, it looks like it replaced the old Bape store? (I haven't been down there in a while.)

NE pickups from New Era Chicago. If anyone needs anything picked up let me know.
34paome.jpg

Last edited:
they totally bit the brave joint i designed a minute ago ! wow!

Yes and no. It's NE's database, whatever is in there they kinda have a right to. Not gonna lie, saw one of my joints in there too. Had me scratching my head as well when I first saw it.

they totally bit the brave joint i designed a minute ago ! wow!

Haha I know exactly how you feel! Those denim-khaki blackhawks and mint-teal marlins were my designs.

Edit: But like donjuan513 said, every custom is in their database for anyone to use. Guess we should take it as a compliment they wanna feature our customs in their flagship stores :lol: :pimp:.

Another edit: donjuan513, does that Spurs hat have a tiffany mint visor like the Marlins hat 2 hats below it or is it regular gray? B/C if it's that tiffany mint, then that was another one of my designs lol.

Last edited:
I def remember some A LOT of the hats from the shop from this forum. It's def a compliment. It would be cool if everyone knew where they came from but that just wishful thinking. The Spurs has a tiffany mint visor and cloud under visor.

I def remember some A LOT of the hats from the shop from this forum. It's def a compliment. It would be cool if everyone knew where they came from but that just wishful thinking. The Spurs has a tiffany mint visor and cloud under visor.

Nice, that's 3 hat designs of mine that were used in that drop alone. donjuan513, I'm sure you've had a bunch of other fitteds that have been used by them and possibly at other NE Flagship stores too. While back, I saw pics of the NE store in London and was almost positive they had hats from CC and other places but now this confirms it.

How far or close is the NE store from your shop?

It's a quick 5 min train ride really. It's on my way so I stop by weekly to say whats up to the guys.

Why the hell do the Dallas Cowboys have FIVE on field fitteds? Is that Jerry Jones related???

Why the hell do the Dallas Cowboys have FIVE on field fitteds? Is that Jerry Jones related???

Long story short: pretty much. The Cowboys operate as their own brand so they can just about do whatever they want. Just like how it was under Reebok, when retailers order Cowboys hats; they're ordering from the Cowboys themselves and not New Era even though New Era is one making their hats like the rest of the NFL teams.

^ that's what I was thinking. I read something about that a few years ago. Five is crazy. The fitteds with the D on them are ugly as hell.

For anyone that cares, all the All Star 2012 fitteds are 30% off on MLBShop.com Not sure for how long.

Yes and no. It's NE's database, whatever is in there they kinda have a right to. Not gonna lie, saw one of my joints in there too. Had me scratching my head as well when I first saw it.
i know it totally in the roal system it kinda sucks there has been about three of my joints that have been in the ne store already

Haha I know exactly how you feel! Those denim-khaki blackhawks and mint-teal marlins were my designs.
Edit: But like donjuan513 said, every custom is in their database for anyone to use. Guess we should take it as a compliment they wanna feature our customs in their flagship stores :lol: :pimp:.
Another edit: donjuan513, does that Spurs hat have a tiffany mint visor like the Marlins hat 2 hats below it or is it regular gray? B/C if it's that tiffany mint, then that was another one of my designs lol.
Hey what are we gonna do ! Just gotta roll with it

Back
Top Bottom