Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

i havent bought a hat in months but might have to grab that charlotte

wore this blackhawks
294go4g.png

Originally Posted by air max 87

Figures, we ordered those hats, and still haven't gottent hem

Hmm I don't get it, do you guys have a book or catalog on new stuff and you order them? Exampe a NE Rep comes with a book to look through and you choose?

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Hmm I don't get it, do you guys have a book or catalog on new stuff and you order them? Exampe a NE Rep comes with a book to look through and you choose?
Nope, we do all our own hats, colors logos fabrics....all we get is a swatch book of treads and fabrics

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Nope, we do all our own hats, colors logos fabrics....all we get is a swatch book of treads and fabrics
so you just sorta guess with wut logos are allowed? Or is there a list sumwhere with all the logos you can use?

YO!
We had been told the same thing, but were stubborn so we keep tryin and tryin, so we finally put some orders thru, issue is hasnt arrived, its due any day we just didnt wanna get your guys hopes up with no solid info.
tired.gif
at NE.
Please tell me you got an all black joint coming. Cause I'm not feeling that flipped brim or them orange accents.
smh.gif
Hugo wouldn't approveof that foolishness.

And MyFitted crew... now that you got the Charlotte Hornets, can you do a Charlotte Checkers in their ACTUAL TEAM COLORS instead of the Aqua? The orange/bluewould be mean.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
We had been told the same thing, but were stubborn so we keep tryin and tryin, so we finally put some orders thru, issue is hasnt arrived, its due any day we just didnt wanna get your guys hopes up with no solid info.
tired.gif
at NE.
Please tell me you got an all black joint coming. Cause I'm not feeling that flipped brim or them orange accents.
smh.gif
Hugo wouldn't approve of that foolishness.

And MyFitted crew... now that you got the Charlotte Hornets, can you do a Charlotte Checkers in their ACTUAL TEAM COLORS instead of the Aqua? The orange/blue would be mean.

DF!!!
Yeah, we definitely can, but the thing is they don't have a back logo. Hat is too plain without a back logo. We got more coming in... We justput it in as close as to team colors as possible so that it wouldn't get rejected. I hear you. You would surprised as to how many things get rejected.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ i think hes talking about logos
uh huh. yea the logos how would you guys know which ones are approved.

So CC what colorways did you do for the hornets?
nerd.gif

I assume we'll eventually see pinstripe Hornets. I love that purple crown/teal bill but that orange underbill is making me question pulling the trigger.

Is there any way to find the Budweiser hat that ecapcity made? There sold out of the black one, and the others they made arent as good. The black says king ofbeers on it and the others just have the symbol now i beleive.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
tired.gif
at NE.
smh.gif
Hugo wouldn't approve of that foolishness.

You serious? The Purple/Teal w/ the orange button is crack

And MyFitted crew... now that you got the Charlotte Hornets, can you do a Charlotte Checkers in their ACTUAL TEAM COLORS instead of the Aqua? The orange/blue would be mean.

DF!!!
[Barack O'Drama] Chuuuuuuuuuuch..... [Barack O'Drama]

Back
Top Bottom