Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Mail call topperz, pro image and IG seller

50EC8524-F593-412B-AE34-90ED15565170.jpeg
C1E42224-794D-426F-8B8D-9382544B7AA9.jpeg
62442432-B7E0-43B8-815D-8450504E6571.jpeg
F296BCA9-27FD-4158-8540-805076650531.jpeg
4EC4622A-A958-4D1D-A549-E1B22ED5BCF8.jpeg
6575E011-2670-4F5C-8C39-00CF7A414DF9.jpeg

It's just not a good pack. I'm glad the community has rejected it. HC has been hace frio for a minute now.
What community? It’s a bunch of people buying hats to show off, actually wear or flip for a profit. That community is a marketing gimmick. I follow some hat wearer accounts, but I wouldn’t know 2 of them if I saw them in public. A bunch of hands holding hats. 😂 Edgar and Ty are about the only 2 people I can match an SN to a face/personality. The community is gonna buy them all next week when they get paid.

What community? It’s a bunch of people buying hats to show off, actually wear or flip for a profit. That community is a marketing gimmick. I follow some hat wearer accounts, but I wouldn’t know 2 of them if I saw them in public. A bunch of hands holding hats. 😂 Edgar and Ty are about the only 2 people I can match an SN to a face/personality. The community is gonna buy them all next week when they get paid.

Sounds like Niketalk.

❤️
💯 cosign
There are sum still left from the last fitted wave.

Yo yo yo, I need some help. I bought a fitted a couple months ago and in the sweatband in the front, I can feel like a button through. Anyone ever had this? I can literally feel it on my forehead. Anyone have any suggestions?

Here’s a pic. I circled where I feel it, the button up top is what it feels like.

321B5806-9878-4AFB-A504-CE34DD778354.jpeg

Has Lids always exempted some caps from their Access Pass Premium discount, or is this some dumb new **** they're trying to pull? I haven't ordered off Hat Drop the last couple weeks, but it always worked there, too. Now I tried applying it to the pink and blue caps that came out the last couple days and it doesn't work, but the free shipping code they provide does. Wtf...

Edit: Granted the free shipping saves more than the code would, but still....

Last edited:
Has Lids always exempted some caps from their Access Pass Premium discount, or is this some dumb new **** they're trying to pull? I haven't ordered off Hat Drop the last couple weeks, but it always worked there, too. Now I tried applying it to the pink and blue caps that came out the last couple days and it doesn't work, but the free shipping code they provide does. Wtf...
I have also noticed this recently with the Access Pass code not working on the new caps. I noticed it when the July code dropped. Not sure if this was the same on prior month. Wack.

Edit: Granted the free shipping saves more than the code would, but still....
If I’m not mistaken, you never could use the monthly access pass code online since Fanatics took over or am I wrong?

I've wanted this for a minute but they sold out almost instantly when topperz restocked...

new_era_houston_astros_59fifty_fitted_cap_1IlIhwAmWh92EF.jpg

Bit the bullet and paid resell for them

Been away awhile. Came back home to these two new pickups

2006 era Detroit tigers home on field authentic caps x 2. Made in USA. Grey under. Flat batterman.
0EC68CF2-2546-4623-BC26-C91599C1CB72.jpeg
557C6706-DFA3-424E-AB04-661E21FDFE78.jpeg
CFA7AF33-872F-4178-BCBB-9C925E0ED41F.jpeg

Let the stockpiling continue I guess. I don’t even want to see what I’m up to. The pinnacle of new era caps right there. Many seem to have pre curved brims to a point from the onset. The fit is nearly perfectly right out of the gate.

Back
Top Bottom