Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by BillGander

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif

Its the same thing with you in every NE thread.

i am not in the business of defending this guy, but everyone knows what will happen and people like you just rattle his cage. then you wanna complain when it goes bad. just leave the guy alone and there won't be problems

While i agree with what your saying, it also has to be said this is just the net, theres no need for serious behavior or dudes to act wild and reckless. I meancome on.... Its gonna happen, your gonna have joke/rs
laugh.gif

^ but you all take it to far. when ever my name is next to something a red flag comes up then you all cry and complain when i say something
to defend myself over a message board.

Thunderchunk how u gonna sell air max out like that lol ?

lets get back to hats because i never start the problems and yet some how you trolls find a way to get crap started for no reason.

W T F is goin on in here?? TC posts a pic of Frankie Cutlas
and son starts to defend his race. LMFAO!!! Yall _'s is he-larry-us.

Goin to NY tomorrow, might check out Peg while Im up there, even
tho I kno I need to stay outta there. Aint holla'd @ CC in a min either.
SMH @ me...

YO! Deja Vu...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BillGander

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif

Its the same thing with you in every NE thread.

i am not in the business of defending this guy, but everyone knows what will happen and people like you just rattle his cage. then you wanna complain when it goes bad. just leave the guy alone and there won't be problems

Basically.

CAN SOMEONE MAKE A BLACK HORNETS FITTED, NO FLIPPED BRIM??? Eastern Conference patch?

grin.gif

DF!!!

ebay seller:
[h1]visinew[/h1]
Has some grey bottom 5950's worth a look if you filter through the BS

Genesis had some dipset fitteds last time i was there for those who always ask.
edit-
they only had the black in a 7 3/8 & smaller
Red dipset fitted 7 3/8 & smaller

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

edit-
nerd.gif
Anyone help me out with a black 3/8

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

edit-
nerd.gif
Anyone help me out with a black 3/8
sorry, i just called, i asked the price and heard $50 & $79 i dont know what is which. 2129801514 if you dont believe.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looking for a little help...picked up this hat off Ebay and it states it's from the authentic collection...I can't seem to find anymore online...looking to get a 2nd one...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

23kymjd.jpg
The Braves wore this with their Sunday red alternate jerseys, I believe.

Acutally the Braves wore this hat with a red brim and red button up top with their Sunday alternates.

The Braves have never worn the above hat on the field. They have an all-navy hat with a white A they wear with road alternates.

And i think sik with is is karamo for me because he always saying my name
eyes.gif

where in the hell did i say your name?
i swear, i wanna know what its like to live in the world you do
space cadet, head in the clouds status.

nice fitted jerm.

Wuts goin on lately? things have been mad slow lately (fitted wise). Anyone think the recession is effecting new era? I thought there was gonna be price hikesthis year are they still gonna happen later on or we pretty much safe?

when they gonna make a yanks in the mets colorway (the one with the black crown/blue brim/orange blue black logo)? They made a sf giants like that too smh.

Back
Top Bottom