Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^^^Just Called And 'Ole Dude Told Me They Should Be Up Sometime Next Week......Funniest Part About Myshirts Is Everytime I Call, I Feel Like I Should BePlacing A Takeout Order For Some General Tsao's
laugh.gif
It's Almost As If Homie's Business Line Is Also His Home Phone Number Cuz Everytime I CallSome Old Dude Answers And As Soon As I Start Talking Fitteds He Says "Hol' On"
eyes.gif

^^peg is worse. I called em up to get the address and the guy answered "hello" like its his house phone then told me that this wasnt a store thatsold fitteds. Double checked the number called back like 5 min later and asked if it was uptown jiggie sports and the same guy said yes lmao and told me theaddress.

first off real nice to see ya TY!!!
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

yeah that the same spot i am in kvn i let you know if stuff comes in

^ I Was More So Referring To The Fact They Put Up The NCAA Caps Already Yet Held Off On The MLBs... Just Seemed Odd To Me That They Wouldn't Do All UpdatesAt Once

You cant feed all the beast at once with how shipping with New Era has been. If they put it all up at once and sell out you'll prob be outta fresh new hatsfor a while.

Just my thoughts.

^^yea I think the same thing. They just rationing the shipments till they pick up again. Besides not like they dont have fitteds left over to sell frombefore.

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

Fellas HAPPY EASTER!

15% OFF ALL FITTEDS UNTIL 4/18/2009. Use code: EASTEREGG

yhst-44600485780694_2049_363804325.jpg

EASTEREGG.JPG

myfitteds.com

Peace
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Well This Here Answers All The Questions We Had Then........... From A Business Standpoint No Point In Dropping Fitteds YOU KNOW Are GonnaSell Well Right Before You Offer Up A Coupon Code To Your Clientele.

Anderlecht, I cant send you a PM right now because im on my phone.. But can you hold the Gators,Blue Devils, Terriers and Michigan in 5/8 for me til sundaymorn???
nerd.gif

good lookin out on the coupon code myshirts guy. def thinkin about grabbin somethin from there.

Originally Posted by KVN

Ro0ts nice bulls hat. Wish they had my size.

Here are my most recent pickups:

and some stuff i might sell in 7 1/2

BTW Thunder Chunk I think the fitted came in yesterday. Thanks again!

KVN
that t-wolves fitted is mean
pimp.gif
....where you copped that from?

Originally Posted by KVN

Qoute "that t-wolves fitted is mean
pimp.gif
....where you copped that from? End Quote"

Thanks! Here's the link: http://www.myfitteds.com/mtroblnewera.html
KVN
oh ok..i figure it was from myfitteds..i remember seeing it on their site awhile back but i wasnt sure if the twolves had a grey or greenunderbrim..thanks tho. Here my next recent pick-ups i got today in the mail..magic sz 7 1/4 and both nuggets and mavericks in a sz 7 1/2
64b159e15519f42c3d7b5c2ba6061102ff1b796.jpg

c7d3522be6a950781ab3f39d2c4c9b0fb9e7f0e.jpg

235250cebd526169f92232d80db67e1432a5799.jpg

more to come soon

Back
Top Bottom