Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Not trynna flame you, but trynna explain to am87.

But we deal with this in the sneaker threads. People asking for mom n pops stores when they're in the heart of the hood.

And if you're 17, def. No shame in that.
Keep doing your thing.

Not flamin just sayin, hope on the subway bus walk....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

got 2 real clean fitted from the local texas spot one grey under brim you all will like.

and HBD Youngsole and i hope you digg tha chilis and the fitteds i got for you bro.

Chili's?
nerd.gif
............. I Could Also Use Some Help From Someone OutIn Texas With A Few Of Those Cubs Hats Posted In That Shop Picture A Few Pages Back Now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

^ I've got a ds Grey underbrim SD, what size are you looing for?

Some recent pickups, some SS fitteds and a couple of Bulls Starter snaps (Blazers is a 1/2, extra Hornets is a 3/8 any interest?
nerd.gif
)

50035026eadebcadbe06ad0917fd76a619c27b7.jpg

nice pick up ro0ts...i got a question..how do the sports specialities fitteds run?

its a wrap on the cubs in the store though. dude said they had a huge shipment coming in though.

i just sold him the chilis though and bought him a hat to go with it that marlins.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

copped WAYYYYYYY more vintage gear this weekend but I put the Adidas and Nike stuff away, don't feel like getting them out again.
(peep the starter hangers)
2qn5x89.jpg

WANT TO GIVE THE BIGGEST SHOUT TO MYSHIRTs!
I had loads and loads of bags when I copped those hats last night, went to their smaller shop for a white T and as I went to pay the bag must have fell out of my hand
called the next day and they held it for me, can't say how happy I am! Have a good Easter everyone and again, thank you VERY VERY MUCH!

EDIT:
roots, any chance that 3/8 fits mighty big? like a 3/4
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
No problem... anytime dude. When we opened up today we saw a black bag standing around doing nothin... so we were like WTH? Opened it up and wewere like oh... Thought someone left a wad of cash or somethin. But we knew it was yours so we waited for you call...

If you ever need us to hold somethin let us know.
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BTW... loved the M&N Bulls Jacket.. Crack... esp with them Oreo IV's.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

air max 87 wrote:
laugh.gif
Fam i hope and pray you dont post a yanks with flipped brim and contrast eyelets
tired.gif
Hmmmm, we sold 49 of the white flip with contrast eyes in the last 2 days... Guess everyones taste is different
roll.gif

yes weve established that...
eyes.gif
your customers and differant from ours, and so forth...... majority of the dudes that really buy thats hate flipped brims and contrast eyelets, not to belittle your customers, odds are your customs are the only ones they can get their hands on. Not sayin people dont buy contrast/etc..... but 99/100 people who like hats dislike that style...

generalizing is never good.

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics ihave 5 and they all fit diffrently

Nice gator fitteds Thunder
pimp.gif
, I was bout to cop it w/ the quickness butI wasn't tryin to swagger jack my boy D-StaXX who already got it on deck.

Back
Top Bottom