Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Great thread, I've been lurking for a while now 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Now about cancer, I do believe there is some great cure, there is a way that SOMEONE knows about, yet it will never be produced/revealed. The world is overpopulated as it is, so why give millions of people diagnosed with life-threatening ailments a cure? Why would any government want to see all those people alive and using valuable resources? Why would they do that in a world where the quality of life, quite frankly, would be much better if 2 billion people just vanished? It's a terrible truth. 
tired.gif

A few of my family members have been taken by cancer, I know a few more who have been diagnosed, it breaks my heart every time I hear of someone diagnosed... but life must go on. 

Now a couple of questions: 

• What is it in certain areas that causes more cancer than in another. I live in MD and the cancer rate here is the highest in the country. Why?
  • Does anyone actually believe cancer is/was man-made? Could it be population control at its finest? 
    30t6p3b.gif
My condolences to anyone who has been, or knows someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. 
Fact: cancer is a disease of modern civilization that was virtually unknown before industrialization. 
My theory on cancer: nature didn't intend for humans to drive cars, talk on cellphones, eat microwaved hot pockets for dinner etc. Cancer = loss of communication between living cells leading to uncontrolled growth, which, to me is analogous to the human losing his "communication" with nature. To concisely put it - it leads to an unnatural imbalance. A myriad of factors can all make a person more susceptible to cancer, the affect of which can vary from person to person depending on his genetic makeup, diet, environment etc. Thus, the best "cure" is prevention by a shift in modern age lifestyle back towards nature on all levels, meaning physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially (yes, social interaction plays a vital role and a lot of you whom have read "Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell might recall one of his cases). Also, there have been many cases where cancer patients were "cured" by hemp oil, and while this has not been confirmed or researched thoroughly if at all by mainstream science, it does hold a lot of promise, although I cannot say too much about it yet. 
That's a sound theory but I'm sure there have been a lot of cases in which a man or woman was 'in touch' with nature and was still diagnosed with cancer. I've heard of the hemp oil treatment and its very interesting. Hopefully doctors will loosen up and give it a legitimate shot. 

use cotton paper for resumes, srs. come in and the lady was impressed and liked how it felt to the touch. instant brownie point. also works on assignments for school professors be miring and skewing your grade.

use cotton paper for resumes, srs. come in and the lady was impressed and liked how it felt to the touch. instant brownie point. also works on assignments for school professors be miring and skewing your grade.

Now about cancer, I do believe there is some great cure, there is a way that SOMEONE knows about, yet it will never be produced/revealed. The world is overpopulated as it is, so why give millions of people diagnosed with life-threatening ailments a cure? Why would any government want to see all those people alive and using valuable resources? Why would they do that in a world where the quality of life, quite frankly, would be much better if 2 billion people just vanished? It's a terrible truth. 
tired.gif

A few of my family members have been taken by cancer, I know a few more who have been diagnosed, it breaks my heart every time I hear of someone diagnosed... but life must go on. 

• What is it in certain areas that causes more cancer than in another. I live in MD and the cancer rate here is the highest in the country. Why?
  • Does anyone actually believe cancer is/was man-made? Could it be population control at its finest? 
    30t6p3b.gif
My condolences to anyone who has been, or knows someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. 
Fact: cancer is a disease of modern civilization that was virtually unknown before industrialization. 
My theory on cancer: nature didn't intend for humans to drive cars, talk on cellphones, eat microwaved hot pockets for dinner etc. Cancer = loss of communication between living cells leading to uncontrolled growth, which, to me is analogous to the human losing his "communication" with nature. To concisely put it - it leads to an unnatural imbalance. A myriad of factors can all make a person more susceptible to cancer, the affect of which can vary from person to person depending on his genetic makeup, diet, environment etc. Thus, the best "cure" is prevention by a shift in modern age lifestyle back towards nature on all levels, meaning physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially (yes, social interaction plays a vital role and a lot of you whom have read "Outliers" by Malcom Gladwell might recall one of his cases). Also, there have been many cases where cancer patients were "cured" by hemp oil, and while this has not been confirmed or researched thoroughly if at all by mainstream science, it does hold a lot of promise, although I cannot say too much about it yet. 

interesting...as soon as I purchase my first property for myself I always told myself to make sure I do my best to live a modern age lifestyle as much as I can....

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

interesting...as soon as I purchase my first property for myself I always told myself to make sure I do my best to live a modern age lifestyle as much as I can....

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Great tip
happy.gif

Great tip
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Great tip
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Great tip
happy.gif

Okay. Let me start this off by saying Amazing thread. Some great theories in here that really sparked my thinking. Like the birthmark past life theory. Bravo. Definitely got me thinking, and if it's true... Lethal injection for me and 2 bullet holes in my chest :/

Anywho, I think on a universal scale, we are tiny. I believe we are in a test tube per se. Why? I saw a show a while ago about stars being able to be made in chambers nowadays. What's to say that we're not reaching toward the future and making test tube planets? I think the milky way is a galaxy in some test tube in some lab somewhere with other galaxies not far (universally speaking) away. This would bring me into parallel universes which I don't feel like touching on at the moment.

I also agree with the ancient astronaut thing. I forgot exactly when it was, but US troops brought supplies to Chinese tribes via aircraft. Later when the troops returned they found hieroglyphic like drawings depicting the aircraft they previously used to bring supplies. So who's to say that this didn't happened hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of years in the past? This could be where religion stems from. I mean what else would you think if you were an empty vessel of a human and you saw a flying vehicle land and give you things you needed to survive. You would be on your knees praising these things, too.

I believe that as humans we are not wired to comprehend what our purpose is. In fact I would say that there is no purpose (Shoot me?) Think of an animal, an ant farm for example. What is the purpose? I don't see much in an ant farm. I think if humans do get to the bottom of things (See equation of everything), we are doomed instantly. We are just not able to understand it.

Mods feel free to edit this next part if necessary...

All of these things were topics of conversation during a few of my experiences with LSD. I honestly feel that LSD removes the limits to the brains thinking process. I don't use LSD often, but when I do it's not to get faded or wasted. I used it to expand my mind and touch on things that have never been thought of by me or my friends before and it worked. I think that we could use this drug to create an alpha-human. The whole LSD experience is overwhelming if you aren't prepared for flood gates of thoughts breaking loose. But if someone was used to this on a day to day basis, I think this person could do some amazing things. Albert Hoffman synthesized LSD and used it throughout his lifetime, and he lived to be 102! No joke, look it up. Swiss chemist Albert Hoffman. I think LSD works better if you're already smart (word to NZT). Not bragging or anything but anyone who is into intellectual conversations and mind expansion should try it out. The only thing about LSD is you can't go into it with doubts. That's where bad trips stem from. Just let go and you'll be fine. I took 17 hits in a 48 hour period and not once did I have a bad thought.

I have a theory that if a baby was born and given gradual dose increases of LSD he could become accustomed to the sped up thought process. LSD's tolerance builds up so high so quickly that it would be hard to do this, though. So who knows if it would ever actually work. I don't condone giving LSD to kids or even taking it for that matter since I know most people aren't ready for it.

Just a few theories of mine. Feel free to comment on them, negatively and positively. I don't mind.

Edit: And please don't come at me with some BS like I'm high or some stupid !**%. It may be 3:05a but I'm honestly 100% sober.

Also don't get the wrong idea about me and LSD use. I've only used it 3 times in my life. I'm 21 years old. Once again, I can't stress enough. Don't take LSD to "trip" take it to discover some new !**% about yourself or your surroundings. I swear, when I took it, it made me look at life in a whole new light. Like being born again I saw everything for the first time. Colors were so vivid and I became so appreciative of everything life has given me and the ability to be able to live another day to experience this amazing life.

Okay. Let me start this off by saying Amazing thread. Some great theories in here that really sparked my thinking. Like the birthmark past life theory. Bravo. Definitely got me thinking, and if it's true... Lethal injection for me and 2 bullet holes in my chest :/

Anywho, I think on a universal scale, we are tiny. I believe we are in a test tube per se. Why? I saw a show a while ago about stars being able to be made in chambers nowadays. What's to say that we're not reaching toward the future and making test tube planets? I think the milky way is a galaxy in some test tube in some lab somewhere with other galaxies not far (universally speaking) away. This would bring me into parallel universes which I don't feel like touching on at the moment.

I also agree with the ancient astronaut thing. I forgot exactly when it was, but US troops brought supplies to Chinese tribes via aircraft. Later when the troops returned they found hieroglyphic like drawings depicting the aircraft they previously used to bring supplies. So who's to say that this didn't happened hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of years in the past? This could be where religion stems from. I mean what else would you think if you were an empty vessel of a human and you saw a flying vehicle land and give you things you needed to survive. You would be on your knees praising these things, too.

I believe that as humans we are not wired to comprehend what our purpose is. In fact I would say that there is no purpose (Shoot me?) Think of an animal, an ant farm for example. What is the purpose? I don't see much in an ant farm. I think if humans do get to the bottom of things (See equation of everything), we are doomed instantly. We are just not able to understand it.

Mods feel free to edit this next part if necessary...

All of these things were topics of conversation during a few of my experiences with LSD. I honestly feel that LSD removes the limits to the brains thinking process. I don't use LSD often, but when I do it's not to get faded or wasted. I used it to expand my mind and touch on things that have never been thought of by me or my friends before and it worked. I think that we could use this drug to create an alpha-human. The whole LSD experience is overwhelming if you aren't prepared for flood gates of thoughts breaking loose. But if someone was used to this on a day to day basis, I think this person could do some amazing things. Albert Hoffman synthesized LSD and used it throughout his lifetime, and he lived to be 102! No joke, look it up. Swiss chemist Albert Hoffman. I think LSD works better if you're already smart (word to NZT). Not bragging or anything but anyone who is into intellectual conversations and mind expansion should try it out. The only thing about LSD is you can't go into it with doubts. That's where bad trips stem from. Just let go and you'll be fine. I took 17 hits in a 48 hour period and not once did I have a bad thought.

I have a theory that if a baby was born and given gradual dose increases of LSD he could become accustomed to the sped up thought process. LSD's tolerance builds up so high so quickly that it would be hard to do this, though. So who knows if it would ever actually work. I don't condone giving LSD to kids or even taking it for that matter since I know most people aren't ready for it.

Just a few theories of mine. Feel free to comment on them, negatively and positively. I don't mind.

Edit: And please don't come at me with some BS like I'm high or some stupid !**%. It may be 3:05a but I'm honestly 100% sober.

Also don't get the wrong idea about me and LSD use. I've only used it 3 times in my life. I'm 21 years old. Once again, I can't stress enough. Don't take LSD to "trip" take it to discover some new !**% about yourself or your surroundings. I swear, when I took it, it made me look at life in a whole new light. Like being born again I saw everything for the first time. Colors were so vivid and I became so appreciative of everything life has given me and the ability to be able to live another day to experience this amazing life.

Every natural stress in life no matter how big should also be a great joy

ie. kids or running your own business

illuminati was created by the elite so the common people could have an enemy to focus on.

word to George Orwell's "1984"

illuminati was created by the elite so the common people could have an enemy to focus on.

word to George Orwell's "1984"

This post (below) went over alot of people's heads. It's all from the show Ancient Aliens tho....

Originally Posted by lyricist343

ANCIENT ALIENS IS THE TRUTH KNOW ONE WANTS TO HEAR...

BEFORE OUR TIME ALL GODS ARE LOOKED UP AT IN THE SKY AS DIVINE BEINGS WITH SHINNY LIGHTS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD POWER... WHICH AT THE TIME COULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME DEVICE AS TODAY'S CELL PHONES...

I BELIEVE ALIENS OR OUR FUTURE HUMANRACE FROM A DIFFERENT ERA OF TIME CREATED A MACHINE IN WHICH COULD GO BACK IN TIME TO RESTART HUMANITY'S TECHNOLOGICAL CLOCK IN HOPES AT CREATING AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY SOONER AND MORE ADVANCED.... WHY DID OUR ANCESTORS BUILD SUCH MASSIVE MONUMENTS? HOW DID THEY GET THE TECH TO DO SO?? ALIENS SHOWED THEM... OR WE DID IN PURSUIT OF PURPOSELY MAKING A RIFT IN TIME TO INCREASE OUR TECHNOLOGY.
SOME OTHER FACTS;

WHY WERE THERE DEPICTIONS OF SPACE SUITS AND SPACE CRAFTS IN HIEROGLYPHS AROUND THE WORLD...

HOW THE HELL DID THE VIRGIN MARY GET PREGO?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
 JESUS WAS A HYBRID, HE HIMSELF SAID HE WAS THE SON OF GOD... AT THE TIME THAT COULD ONLY BE BELIEVED IF ONE HAD THE DIVINE  POWER... JESUS DID NOT HE WAS A HALF HUMAN HALF WHAT EVER ELSE...
AFTER HE WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED... HE ROSE AND LEFT HIS TOMB... HOW?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
THEY WANTED THERE SPECIMEN BACK AND CONSIDERED THAT HUMANITY'S TEST OF PEACE AT AN INTERGALACTIC SCALE.

GOD'S WERE ALWAYS MISTAKEN FOR ALIENS....ALWAYS.... I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU CALL A SHINNY FLYING OBJECT IN THE SKY AROUND EARLY 5,000-2,500 B.C.??

UFOs

-Someone mentioned that monkeys built the pyramids, with help of Aliens. I wouldn't say that. But I will say that Aliens did aide HUMANS in the building of pyramids, whether if it's a gravity defying machine that can lift heavy objects with ease, or something else. But it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for humans to build the pyramids themselves at that time period with what they have so precisely. And for those who havent seen the pyramids in person or havent seen scale pictures of the pyramids, they are MASSIVE.

-As far as the Virgin Mary getting pregnant is a result of Alien abduction? I wouldn't say that, but I do believe that with the help of Aliens, she was artificially inseminated much like women are today, and the insemination held a DNA of another being. (Alien)

-But yes, I believe that Aliens have visited earth during the Ancient days and thats who humans at the time referred to them as "gods". The mythology of Zeus who had a "lighting bolt", Poseidon whos weapon was a "trident" who can make anything shake, Hades who has a helmet that made him invisable, etc. Were actually technological and more advanced weapons from another planet at the time. I also believed that these "gods" with perfect bodies and good looks mated with human females and thus producing offsprings who had blonde hair and blue eyes, and if you look at modern day greek people, most of them are good looking with "heavenly" bodies. I believe the gene of the "gods/aliens" has passed on these people. If you want to take it a step further, how does people with blonde hair and blue eyes fit into the evolution pool? It doesn't. So for the guy that claimed that "white people" are a hybrid of aliens, you might not be too far fetched.

-Wormholes. Einstein theorized that wormholes were scientifically possible. They are pretty much a shortcut to time. Think of it as running up the distance of a street, if the street was folded in half, you're already at your destination as soon as you begin. So my theory is that Aliens found a way to bend space (or time) which makes their travels from other planets much shorter. These wormholes can be anywhere near earth or it might even be ON earth. But yet it is sometime intangible (at least for us).

-I read someone here say that the Nazis reverse engineered UFOs to build space craft. I too am a firm believer in this, in fact there is a story during the 1930s that an UFO crashed in the woods of Germany, and Hitler and his team of scientists reverse engineered the UFO and made their own floating craft. By the time World War 2 began, they had all types of fighter jets and weapons that were way ahead of their time. Hitler's plan was to take over the world was short abruptly with the capture of Berlin.

Politics

-Fidel and his army destroyed the CIA trained Cuban exiles in 3 days in the Bay of Pigs. To this day the US wants no part of Cuba, which is why we always hear bad things about them

-The US deficit. The money we owe to other countries we pay back by supplying them with 'aide", whether it's weapons, tanks, personnel, water, food, etc. which we mark up for an insanely high amounts of profit and use that against our debt. So if we owed China 1 trillion dollars, the next time they have an earthquake for example, we will send them 10 billion dollars worth of "aide" which really cost us 4 billion. So that's 6 billion in profit or deficit reduction. So the idea that the earthquake was possibly man made might not be to crazy. Again I have no facts, these are just my theories. So I don't think our acts of aiding other countries are being American, or patriotic, I think there's a hidden agenda and I think it's because we make money off of it.

-The US Government is a big pyramid scheme. It is the Bernie Madoff of Bernie Madoffs. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that we do are taxed, you have Federal, State, City, County, Income, Mortgage, Social Security (Will get to that later), Sales, Cigarettes (Will get to that later), and on top of that Corporation taxes, plus many many more. And we are to believe that the US Economy is at a downfall? The fact is, the money is in the wrong hands of people in power as well as the CEOs of big corporations. Greed has taken over so much that they were not just happy with our tax dollars, they had to take our houses too! My guess is the government used alot of our tax dollars to gamble with in the market and lost ALOT of money once people started losing jobs they could no longer receive tax revenue, so their scam went belly up. And once banks realized a crazy amount of people weren't making their mortgage payments on time, they sold our mortgages to China (fact) so they can save their !##. (this might not make much sense to some people more politically savvy as I am, but it's how I see it)

-Going back to Social Security, to me Social Security is a means of the government borrowing your money for 20, 30, 40+ years, use it as an investment for no interest, and give it back to you when you retire of unable to work. Free interest for them, better than borrowing from the Treasury right?

-Cigarette tax. In New York for example, cigarette tax is $4.35 a pack (I don't smoke, so correct me if I'm wrong) This is another means of free money for the government, they tell you the tax is so high because they want to stop people from smoking and that it will make people think twice before buying a pack of cigarettes. But the truth is in the state of California, there are 36,600 cigarette related deaths annually but yet their cigarette tax is only .87 a pack (according to: http://www.tobaccofreekids.org/research/factsheets/pdf/0176.pdf) And New York, on the other hand, only have an annual cigarette related death rate of 25,400. Yet their tax is $4.35. Are we really supposed to believe that the government cares about our health? Because the more sick we are, the more money THEY make! They tax us according because they know we are addicted to cigarettes and we will spend whatever it costs to buy them. Even if it ends up to being $20 a pack.

-Gun laws. Gun laws were made so African Americans cannot defend themselves, plain and simple. It's basically a racist law that has conditions. They make guns illegal in certain zones/states/cities because they know that if they find a gun in your possession, they'll institutionalize you and if they don't catch you with a gun they'll know black people will kill each other anyways. The US Constitution gave us the right to bear arms, what happened?

-Marijuana laws, another racist law. See above. Pretty much the same thing. Funny how the 2 biggest forms of drug abuse in the US are alcohol and prescription drugs yet weed is illegal.

-Franklin D Roosevelt proposed a 2nd Bill of Rights towards the end of World War 2 because he saw the direction the United States was heading into where the big corporations was taking over the little guys and the middle class was fazing out. In the 2nd Bill of Rights, he proposed Universal Health Care, Employment with a LIVING wage (Basically meaning good pay), Housing, the right of a good education and Freedom from unfair Competition and Monopolies. Unfortunately he died a year later and the plan was never put into fruition. (I know there's no theory in this post but something for ya'll to think about in relation to the US today.)
One of his most eerie quotes that resonate with the US of today: "We have come to a clear realization of the fact that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. “Necessitous men are not free men. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made."

-Ever since being inaugurated, the republican party has made every attempt possible to make Obama look bad. They have came up with about 4 plans that Obama liked, then backed out on the 10th hour all 4 times. Now we have Michelle Bachmann running for presidency in 2012? I'm getting my passport ready.

-For the guy that said he voted for McCain, kill yourself. He was 71 or 72 when he ran for president, the average life expectancy of a male in the US is 75 years of age, you were basically voting for Sarah Palin as president of YOUR country. Someone who, at the time, we only knew for 2 monthes!

-9/11 & Bush. George Bush has family members (I think cousins) that run or work for FOX. FOX was the FIRST source to name Bush the winner of Florida back in 2000. No other explanation needed. All they needed was ONE Senator to sign the objection of the outcome of the election, not one of them signed. Bush was on vacation 42% of the time in his first 8 months of presidency.

-9/11 has GOT to be an inside job. While there's no proof, I believe it was an attack generated by us to give us a reason to go to war and make money, TONS of it.

Sports

-MJ had alot of gambling debt. His father's murder wasn't a coincidence.

-Cavs will win a championship before the Heat will.

I know I mixed some political facts and not theories in my post, but I didn't want to discuss or start a whole new thread on it.

This post (below) went over alot of people's heads. It's all from the show Ancient Aliens tho....

Originally Posted by lyricist343

ANCIENT ALIENS IS THE TRUTH KNOW ONE WANTS TO HEAR...

BEFORE OUR TIME ALL GODS ARE LOOKED UP AT IN THE SKY AS DIVINE BEINGS WITH SHINNY LIGHTS AND OUT OF THIS WORLD POWER... WHICH AT THE TIME COULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME DEVICE AS TODAY'S CELL PHONES...

I BELIEVE ALIENS OR OUR FUTURE HUMANRACE FROM A DIFFERENT ERA OF TIME CREATED A MACHINE IN WHICH COULD GO BACK IN TIME TO RESTART HUMANITY'S TECHNOLOGICAL CLOCK IN HOPES AT CREATING AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL TECHNOLOGY SOONER AND MORE ADVANCED.... WHY DID OUR ANCESTORS BUILD SUCH MASSIVE MONUMENTS? HOW DID THEY GET THE TECH TO DO SO?? ALIENS SHOWED THEM... OR WE DID IN PURSUIT OF PURPOSELY MAKING A RIFT IN TIME TO INCREASE OUR TECHNOLOGY.
SOME OTHER FACTS;

WHY WERE THERE DEPICTIONS OF SPACE SUITS AND SPACE CRAFTS IN HIEROGLYPHS AROUND THE WORLD...

HOW THE HELL DID THE VIRGIN MARY GET PREGO?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
 JESUS WAS A HYBRID, HE HIMSELF SAID HE WAS THE SON OF GOD... AT THE TIME THAT COULD ONLY BE BELIEVED IF ONE HAD THE DIVINE  POWER... JESUS DID NOT HE WAS A HALF HUMAN HALF WHAT EVER ELSE...
AFTER HE WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED... HE ROSE AND LEFT HIS TOMB... HOW?? ABDUCTION...
alien.gif
THEY WANTED THERE SPECIMEN BACK AND CONSIDERED THAT HUMANITY'S TEST OF PEACE AT AN INTERGALACTIC SCALE.

GOD'S WERE ALWAYS MISTAKEN FOR ALIENS....ALWAYS.... I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU CALL A SHINNY FLYING OBJECT IN THE SKY AROUND EARLY 5,000-2,500 B.C.??

UFOs

-Someone mentioned that monkeys built the pyramids, with help of Aliens. I wouldn't say that. But I will say that Aliens did aide HUMANS in the building of pyramids, whether if it's a gravity defying machine that can lift heavy objects with ease, or something else. But it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for humans to build the pyramids themselves at that time period with what they have so precisely. And for those who havent seen the pyramids in person or havent seen scale pictures of the pyramids, they are MASSIVE.

-As far as the Virgin Mary getting pregnant is a result of Alien abduction? I wouldn't say that, but I do believe that with the help of Aliens, she was artificially inseminated much like women are today, and the insemination held a DNA of another being. (Alien)

-But yes, I believe that Aliens have visited earth during the Ancient days and thats who humans at the time referred to them as "gods". The mythology of Zeus who had a "lighting bolt", Poseidon whos weapon was a "trident" who can make anything shake, Hades who has a helmet that made him invisable, etc. Were actually technological and more advanced weapons from another planet at the time. I also believed that these "gods" with perfect bodies and good looks mated with human females and thus producing offsprings who had blonde hair and blue eyes, and if you look at modern day greek people, most of them are good looking with "heavenly" bodies. I believe the gene of the "gods/aliens" has passed on these people. If you want to take it a step further, how does people with blonde hair and blue eyes fit into the evolution pool? It doesn't. So for the guy that claimed that "white people" are a hybrid of aliens, you might not be too far fetched.

-Wormholes. Einstein theorized that wormholes were scientifically possible. They are pretty much a shortcut to time. Think of it as running up the distance of a street, if the street was folded in half, you're already at your destination as soon as you begin. So my theory is that Aliens found a way to bend space (or time) which makes their travels from other planets much shorter. These wormholes can be anywhere near earth or it might even be ON earth. But yet it is sometime intangible (at least for us).

-I read someone here say that the Nazis reverse engineered UFOs to build space craft. I too am a firm believer in this, in fact there is a story during the 1930s that an UFO crashed in the woods of Germany, and Hitler and his team of scientists reverse engineered the UFO and made their own floating craft. By the time World War 2 began, they had all types of fighter jets and weapons that were way ahead of their time. Hitler's plan was to take over the world was short abruptly with the capture of Berlin.

Politics

-Fidel and his army destroyed the CIA trained Cuban exiles in 3 days in the Bay of Pigs. To this day the US wants no part of Cuba, which is why we always hear bad things about them

-The US deficit. The money we owe to other countries we pay back by supplying them with 'aide", whether it's weapons, tanks, personnel, water, food, etc. which we mark up for an insanely high amounts of profit and use that against our debt. So if we owed China 1 trillion dollars, the next time they have an earthquake for example, we will send them 10 billion dollars worth of "aide" which really cost us 4 billion. So that's 6 billion in profit or deficit reduction. So the idea that the earthquake was possibly man made might not be to crazy. Again I have no facts, these are just my theories. So I don't think our acts of aiding other countries are being American, or patriotic, I think there's a hidden agenda and I think it's because we make money off of it.

-The US Government is a big pyramid scheme. It is the Bernie Madoff of Bernie Madoffs. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that we do are taxed, you have Federal, State, City, County, Income, Mortgage, Social Security (Will get to that later), Sales, Cigarettes (Will get to that later), and on top of that Corporation taxes, plus many many more. And we are to believe that the US Economy is at a downfall? The fact is, the money is in the wrong hands of people in power as well as the CEOs of big corporations. Greed has taken over so much that they were not just happy with our tax dollars, they had to take our houses too! My guess is the government used alot of our tax dollars to gamble with in the market and lost ALOT of money once people started losing jobs they could no longer receive tax revenue, so their scam went belly up. And once banks realized a crazy amount of people weren't making their mortgage payments on time, they sold our mortgages to China (fact) so they can save their !##. (this might not make much sense to some people more politically savvy as I am, but it's how I see it)

-Going back to Social Security, to me Social Security is a means of the government borrowing your money for 20, 30, 40+ years, use it as an investment for no interest, and give it back to you when you retire of unable to work. Free interest for them, better than borrowing from the Treasury right?

-Cigarette tax. In New York for example, cigarette tax is $4.35 a pack (I don't smoke, so correct me if I'm wrong) This is another means of free money for the government, they tell you the tax is so high because they want to stop people from smoking and that it will make people think twice before buying a pack of cigarettes. But the truth is in the state of California, there are 36,600 cigarette related deaths annually but yet their cigarette tax is only .87 a pack (according to: http://www.tobaccofreekids.org/research/factsheets/pdf/0176.pdf) And New York, on the other hand, only have an annual cigarette related death rate of 25,400. Yet their tax is $4.35. Are we really supposed to believe that the government cares about our health? Because the more sick we are, the more money THEY make! They tax us according because they know we are addicted to cigarettes and we will spend whatever it costs to buy them. Even if it ends up to being $20 a pack.

-Gun laws. Gun laws were made so African Americans cannot defend themselves, plain and simple. It's basically a racist law that has conditions. They make guns illegal in certain zones/states/cities because they know that if they find a gun in your possession, they'll institutionalize you and if they don't catch you with a gun they'll know black people will kill each other anyways. The US Constitution gave us the right to bear arms, what happened?

-Marijuana laws, another racist law. See above. Pretty much the same thing. Funny how the 2 biggest forms of drug abuse in the US are alcohol and prescription drugs yet weed is illegal.

-Franklin D Roosevelt proposed a 2nd Bill of Rights towards the end of World War 2 because he saw the direction the United States was heading into where the big corporations was taking over the little guys and the middle class was fazing out. In the 2nd Bill of Rights, he proposed Universal Health Care, Employment with a LIVING wage (Basically meaning good pay), Housing, the right of a good education and Freedom from unfair Competition and Monopolies. Unfortunately he died a year later and the plan was never put into fruition. (I know there's no theory in this post but something for ya'll to think about in relation to the US today.)
One of his most eerie quotes that resonate with the US of today: "We have come to a clear realization of the fact that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. “Necessitous men are not free men. People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made."

-Ever since being inaugurated, the republican party has made every attempt possible to make Obama look bad. They have came up with about 4 plans that Obama liked, then backed out on the 10th hour all 4 times. Now we have Michelle Bachmann running for presidency in 2012? I'm getting my passport ready.

-For the guy that said he voted for McCain, kill yourself. He was 71 or 72 when he ran for president, the average life expectancy of a male in the US is 75 years of age, you were basically voting for Sarah Palin as president of YOUR country. Someone who, at the time, we only knew for 2 monthes!

-9/11 & Bush. George Bush has family members (I think cousins) that run or work for FOX. FOX was the FIRST source to name Bush the winner of Florida back in 2000. No other explanation needed. All they needed was ONE Senator to sign the objection of the outcome of the election, not one of them signed. Bush was on vacation 42% of the time in his first 8 months of presidency.

-9/11 has GOT to be an inside job. While there's no proof, I believe it was an attack generated by us to give us a reason to go to war and make money, TONS of it.

Sports

-MJ had alot of gambling debt. His father's murder wasn't a coincidence.

-Cavs will win a championship before the Heat will.

I know I mixed some political facts and not theories in my post, but I didn't want to discuss or start a whole new thread on it.

Originally Posted by CmoreJs

agreed, if you're not being stressed, chances are, you're not living life...

Originally Posted by CmoreJs

agreed, if you're not being stressed, chances are, you're not living life...

Back
Top Bottom