Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif

(sorry for double post)

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif

(sorry for double post)

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif

The human soul/conscience/spirit is another dimension beyond what our body can respond to or perceive in our physical world (that we taste, touch, feel, see, smell). In this dimension, we can connect with each other and imagine things beyond what is physically possible. I think in most cases, it has connections to common unexplained (not fully understood) events such as dreams, ghosts, deja vu, intuition, spiritual connections, and foresight.

The human soul/conscience/spirit is another dimension beyond what our body can respond to or perceive in our physical world (that we taste, touch, feel, see, smell). In this dimension, we can connect with each other and imagine things beyond what is physically possible. I think in most cases, it has connections to common unexplained (not fully understood) events such as dreams, ghosts, deja vu, intuition, spiritual connections, and foresight.

I'm trying to theorize why the Americans (and others) celebrate 'independence' with fireworks when the explosions are so eerily similar to an evening in a war zone.

I'm trying to theorize why the Americans (and others) celebrate 'independence' with fireworks when the explosions are so eerily similar to an evening in a war zone.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Everyone got celebrating fireworks from the Chinese and the reason why they sound like blasts is because they use black powder or something like it now a days which is an explosive. I do agree that it does sound like a bunch of battles going on but the Chinese have been celebrating like this for centuries and we've adapted their custom of celebration for ourselves and made it bigger with more powerful fireworks.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Everyone got celebrating fireworks from the Chinese and the reason why they sound like blasts is because they use black powder or something like it now a days which is an explosive. I do agree that it does sound like a bunch of battles going on but the Chinese have been celebrating like this for centuries and we've adapted their custom of celebration for ourselves and made it bigger with more powerful fireworks.

Life doesn't necessarily have to be formed upon the same basis as humans though scientists say that we are in the "Goldilock Zone" in our solar system, yet that only applies to humans it is very possible that there are "Goldilock Zones" that are perfect for certain races/species of aliens in other solar systems as well as our own so I believe it is very possible that other forms of life are out there.

a little food for thought

Life doesn't necessarily have to be formed upon the same basis as humans though scientists say that we are in the "Goldilock Zone" in our solar system, yet that only applies to humans it is very possible that there are "Goldilock Zones" that are perfect for certain races/species of aliens in other solar systems as well as our own so I believe it is very possible that other forms of life are out there.

a little food for thought

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.
i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

stupid but it did slip my mind. the kinect on the xbox is not only used to play games but used to spy on us by the govt. if they had reason or wanted to. then later thought that maybe even webcams on computers are too. dumb but you never know lol. it sparked because i read some article stating that in the future the kinect might be used for advertising that if say for instance the kinect sees someone on the couch wearing a sports jersey, then you might see ads on your xbox or whatever device for sports stuff for that team or whatever.
i feel that way about my kinect i unhook it after i finish playing it because i don't want to be watched by someone through the camera.
laugh.gif
it sounds farfetched but anything is possible.

[h1]Microsoft Files Patent For Software That Allows The Government To Spy on All Personal Digita Communications [/h1]

Back
Top Bottom