Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by mkc1983

I believe Jordan's first retirement was indeed just a hidden suspension.

hmm...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif
Mine is near my butt hole...

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

eek.gif

michael-scott-noooooooooo-o.gif

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Your birthmark is the wound that you died from in your past life

And Deja vu is a memory you had in an alternate universe

This is interesting to me because I have NEVER, as much as I've searched, found a birth mark on me. 
eek.gif
My birth mark is on my stomach, above the belly button, I either got shot or stabbed
nerd.gif
Mine is near my butt hole...

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

grin.gif

eek.gif

michael-scott-noooooooooo-o.gif

I believe half of these theories are crazy and so far fetched. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were just an experiment by aliens... 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe half of these theories are crazy and so far fetched. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Were just an experiment by aliens... 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There is NO Illuminati in the Music Industry. Rappers/artists use the symbols so people will look them up on the internet for more publicity.

There is NO Illuminati in the Music Industry. Rappers/artists use the symbols so people will look them up on the internet for more publicity.

I believe that aliens avoid us in a similar way that modern civilization avoids newly discovered untouched amazon tribes. We have common colds that could wipe out all of their tradition and knowledge. We spy on them from the air. Similarly, aliens would have bacteria that could wipe out our whole globe. That's why interaction would have to be to a minimum, in a controlled environment.I also believe that roman-catholicism is the anti-christ as the Romans took control of Christianity within centuries of Jesus death. I also believe the New World Order is an evolution in humanity. Free masons, illuminati and the elite have simply been on top of the situation. I guess you can say it is what you make it.I also believe that good cannot exist without bad. You cannot truly understand the depths of happiness unless you have experienced the depths of sorrow.

I believe that aliens avoid us in a similar way that modern civilization avoids newly discovered untouched amazon tribes. We have common colds that could wipe out all of their tradition and knowledge. We spy on them from the air. Similarly, aliens would have bacteria that could wipe out our whole globe. That's why interaction would have to be to a minimum, in a controlled environment.I also believe that roman-catholicism is the anti-christ as the Romans took control of Christianity within centuries of Jesus death. I also believe the New World Order is an evolution in humanity. Free masons, illuminati and the elite have simply been on top of the situation. I guess you can say it is what you make it.I also believe that good cannot exist without bad. You cannot truly understand the depths of happiness unless you have experienced the depths of sorrow.

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

What if when we die our beliefs are manifested into dream-like scenes. So if you believe in heaven, you will dream about that heaven in the way that you've always pictured it.

I believe that Religion was invented to suppress the masses and just a way for the elite to get more power.

I believe that Religion was invented to suppress the masses and just a way for the elite to get more power.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

I believe in this for the most part. It can be seen as a form of slavery. 

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

I believe in this for the most part. It can be seen as a form of slavery. 

Back
Top Bottom