Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

A time machine will never be created. I say this because we are currently in the futures past and no one has yet to return to change anything or even make their presence known.

A time machine will never be created. I say this because we are currently in the futures past and no one has yet to return to change anything or even make their presence known.

what if my theories are controversial?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

word

word

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

word
i dig.

word
i dig.

This ones about girls ..
If they got a big a$s they got no chest
If they got the big chest they got no a$sss
If they got both, she got a mummy or so-so face.
If she got a cute face, she has no body.

but to me.. face > body

This ones about girls ..
If they got a big a$s they got no chest
If they got the big chest they got no a$sss
If they got both, she got a mummy or so-so face.
If she got a cute face, she has no body.

but to me.. face > body

interesting yall check this out

http://www.atlanteanconsp...bolism-in-hollywood.html
Wow, that's crazy...
eek.gif
Thanks for posting this!

Another theory:

Some have theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God or other paranormal activity. They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could actually establish contact with the supernatural by thought... However, only through the purging of all of our senses will this ability be triggered.

interesting yall check this out

http://www.atlanteanconsp...bolism-in-hollywood.html
Wow, that's crazy...
eek.gif
Thanks for posting this!

Another theory:

Some have theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God or other paranormal activity. They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could actually establish contact with the supernatural by thought... However, only through the purging of all of our senses will this ability be triggered.

Back
Top Bottom