Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

just got these tom fords

Here is my small collection but surely adding to it:

Louis Vuitton Socoa Damier

Carrera Winner 2/S

Von Zipper Stache (Rasta Limited)

Last edited:
Need help finding some matte black finished sunglasses, whats the best route to get some because most of the Ray-Ban or other shades I come across have that glossy finish.

Those first ones are extremely tacky

Lol. You only see the Louis Vuitton monogram print on the lenses on certain angles the way the light would hit it and not as dramatic as it shows on the picture. They are invisible when looking at the lense straight.

Lol. You only see the Louis Vuitton monogram print on the lenses on certain angles the way the light would hit it and not as dramatic as it shows on the picture. They are invisible when looking at the lense straight.

I've always been an oakley guy. I have frogskins (my go to everyday shades), a few pairs of gascan's, crosshair, fives, and fuel cell's. I have 8 pairs total of oakley shades and 2 pairs of reading glasses. I want some more color ways of the frogskins, I currently just have gloss black frames with dark grey lenses but would love to get some tortoise shells too.

I've always been an oakley guy

same, I had a pair of Gucci 2563's which got jacked out of my car :stoneface: :smh:. got a pair of diors..year later accidentally left them in a bank. switched to Oakley M-Frame Heater's in 2011 and still rocking the same pair :pimp:

I still want to get another pair of 2563's :lol:

for some reason the first thing that came into my head was scott storch when i seen those LV shades :lol:

Back
Top Bottom