Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Name of shades? On the girl from the Wale - Bad video

Man.. that's Eddie Murphy's daughter Bria

My man makes Daddy Daycare and this is the thanks he gets

Normally an Oakley guy, but lost my Holbrook Shaun Whites @ the bball courts the other day so I decided to try something different. Maui Jim it is. Have heard great things, but only time will tell. They are heavier than the Oakleys having glass lenses, but my understanding is that they should wear better and last longer as well. My main complaint with Oakleys is how the lenses deteriorate over time with extending wearing near water/sand, elements, etc...Fairly durable and reliable, but not great lens wise after about a year or two. Maui Jims hopefully a step up.

Anyone have issues with their polarized Wayfarers? I bought a pair from Sunglasses Hut, and I've had to exchange it 3 times because each pair had some type of flaw. I exchanged it again today, and to no surprise, it has a flaw again. I carefully checked the glasses before deciding on it, but once I tried it on outdoors, I would get a glare when the sun hits it at a certain angle. Should I just order a pair directly from the Ray-Ban online store, hoping I don't get any issues.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some type of assistance? I need a pair of shades restored/polished. Not any major scratches just a few scuffs I'd like cleaned up a bit.  It'd be best if I can walk into a sunglass shop and have them cleaned up a bit or if theres some type of kit you recommend where I could do it myself, that'd be great.

Anyone in here ever buy prescription Ray Ban sunglasses (either regular or polarized)

If so, and you went through a LensCrafters (or any other type of store like it), Do they give you the option to print "Ray Ban" or "Ray Ban P" on the lens or do they come printed already?

I was told that Ray Ban makes the lens themselves, so I found it strange that Ray Ban wouldn't brand their own lens..

:nerd:

How much did u pay for your grandmaster 2s they always go ham on eBay. I hav the grandmaster 1s

Last edited:
got em for retail @ the official website.

I shoulda got em on ebay actually
I've seen em go as low as $300 below retail before. But usually see for 50 to 200 below retail on ebay.

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of Persol's in tortoise shell and some brown/gold Ray-ban aviators over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom