Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

i need a new pair of raybans. my ex stoal mine
smh.gif
she steals everything
frown.gif

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

Got these from the GILT sale on Monday... very fast shipping... I needed sunglasses and had a lot of account credit... so why not?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Got these from the GILT sale on Monday... very fast shipping... I needed sunglasses and had a lot of account credit... so why not?

pimp.gif

the ones on the right are those, black/white on the inside?

pimp.gif
Dang I wanted some of those but Gilt stopped sending me emails and it was too late...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

pimp.gif

the ones on the right are those, black/white on the inside?

Yeah, I wanted the all black sucio ones that look like Wayfarers..

i know i'm going to hate myself for spending $700 on the LV Evidences, but I can't find any aviator-type sunglasses that fit my face.  anyone else that has a pair of evidences, how do you like them? any regrets?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

i know i'm going to hate myself for spending $700 on the LV Evidences, but I can't find any aviator-type sunglasses that fit my face.  anyone else that has a pair of evidences, how do you like them? any regrets?
nerd.gif

No regrets whatsoever, I really like mines alot.  They fit good and look great.  I get so many compliments on mines when I wear them.  The black and gold ones just have that prestigious look to them.

Originally Posted by krnxdanie1

raybanj.jpg

If anyone wants some Wayfarers for a good deal!
Does anyone know if they sell 100% legit Ray-Bans? Don't want to buy from them if not.

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

The Spitfires I ordered from Revolve came today. Yea yea I took the pics on the stove top.
indifferent.gif

sq437n.jpg

Do you like how they look on?  I like the look of them but wanted to see pics of them on someone first I cant really tell how bright that blue is

I was wondering if anyone had any American Optical sunglasses and your opinions on them. From what I heard, they are great shades built for the military with a long standing history of quality. For $54 shipped with tons of options, sounds like a good deal.

Some pics:

%21BnBOR1%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrHqYOKjgEtlwkLonuBLh%29LqzN%28%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

i need some new sunglasses but the only thing Im worry bout is losing or breakin em like I normally do.

just copped these Paul Smith PS3004s on Gilt with a $50 credit. 63mm 16 mm 125mm . made in Japan.

copped 5 below retail. 1 retail this year.

i think I'm going to stop now. GILT in sig.

med.jpg

Back
Top Bottom