Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Super Sunglasses sale starts in 40 minutes on Gilt...log on right at noon eastern time 'cause things tend to sell out fast

Super Sunglasses GILT Invite

Nothing sold out yet..

Flat Top Selections below

1z1aarp.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Just got the black + white flat tops for free,  and a pair of generic surplus sneaks last week from this $100 worth of credits that I've racked up. The last two pages has people throwing shameless gilt plugs in here left and right...
laugh.gif
sig check
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Just got the black + white flat tops for free,  and a pair of generic surplus sneaks last week from this $100 worth of credits that I've racked up. The last two pages has people throwing shameless gilt plugs in here left and right...
laugh.gif
sig check
nerd.gif
hey. nothing wrong with racking up credits. for those wondering why gilt has been filling up the last few pages - summer started today, so it's no wonder gilt has been rolling out sunglasses since last month and the prices are mostly incomparable. as far as reeeipt, has anyone had problems with gilt(particularly sunglasses - scratches, new, been handled before?)

not as shameless if you actually bought something at gilt.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Are www.otticanet.com and www.eyegoodies.com legit?? Anyone bought from them? I'm thinking of picking some shades up.

like its been said a billion times before, ottica is 100% legit. not sure about the other site since i never went to it before
laugh.gif

eyegoodies is legit as well.. I copped my supers from there

And whats up this gilt thing?? Is it really legit?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by rrickrude

Are www.otticanet.com and www.eyegoodies.com legit?? Anyone bought from them? I'm thinking of picking some shades up.

like its been said a billion times before, ottica is 100% legit. not sure about the other site since i never went to it before
laugh.gif

eyegoodies is legit as well.. I copped my supers from there

And whats up this gilt thing?? Is it really legit?

gilt is legit but almost all the frames are gone, its a really good site for getting things cheap too so I would check it daily for deals. Invite in sig if u didnt already use one of the 20 invites in the last two pages lol

Any good site for replicas?

I refuse to buy another pair of $100-200 dollar sunglasses that break if you drop them. Had a $200 pair of Gucci shades fall off my collar and crack.

Anyone know the shades T.I. is wearing in the "I'm Back" video or the "Hello Good Morning" video.  Sorry I can't get a pic.

Originally Posted by BlueberryMansions7000

Joyrich and Spitfire make some good sunglasses. You can find them on Revolveclothing.com or Tobi.com
thanks ...copped the Spitfire Mendoza
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom