Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Can someone help me identify these shades?

1e8365021b860b23a02b614a6e8942ddc6c82640_r.jpg

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

The lady said they're unisex and the shape doesn't look feminine on my face at all. I think they look a lot like the ones Jamie Fox is wearing on page 95.

I tried them on at Bloomingdales. Not feminine at all. I just ordered a pair of the black/green polarized on Amazon for $119, $60 off retail, should be here Tuesday.

But as always, always try before you buy. Just cause they look good on someone else doesn't mean they'll look good on you.
Good lookin out fellas.  The Wayfarer's are dope, but they just don't look/feel right on me.  I'll check these out soon.
My 4147s came in yesterday and they are
pimp.gif

They remind me of a mix between Wayfarers and Dita Grandmaster Twos. If they fit your face, I don't think you'll be disappointed with these. I was trying to blow this little thing of dust off the lens but it wouldn't move. Then I looked closer and it actually was a lasered "RB" on the lens. Nice little detail by Ray Ban.

Just ordered these for a decent price. Not sure how I feel about them but wanted some Aviator style sunglasses

fq7o1.jpg

Oakley Plaintiffs. Their version of the Aviator. Retail for $150. Got them for a little more than half off so I couldn't pass it up

I'm horrible with my sunglasses. Not sure I have had a pair (regardless of cost) last me more than a year or two. Just lost a pair of versace 4044Bs. I got so fed up with it I just paid $27.00 and got a dozen Locs. Enough of me wasting my money smh.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

persol_PO2883S_24_31.jpg

George Clooney was wearing these in that wack movie The American. Kinda dig em.
Ive been wearing these with the Amber Polarized lenses for the last 1.5 years - they are amazing.
model # 2883 S 

Anyone know what kind of raybans these are? Found these at work. and sorry for the big pics.

2nqza8m.jpg

It has RB etched on to the left lens next to the hinge.
21wj5y.jpg

It says "B&L Ray-Ban Italy" on the top.
308cmc4.jpg

anyone know a good forum for sunglasses? I have two pair of new Ray-Bans that I want to sell but I don't want to use eBay

Can someone school real quick with Cartier preferably the gold 1's I'm trying to switch my style up .

Ive had my Ray Ban Wayfarers for almost a year and aint nothin happen, I drop them for the first time ever today gettin outta my car, got two little scratches right in the middle 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Do gradient/clear sunglasses give one significantly less eye protection than standard colored lenses?
The color doesn't do anything except reduce the light getting in - it doesn't affect the UV protection of the lens.

Gradient sunglasses aren't great for a lot of activities as you still get glare from the ground - plus they look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom