Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Just got these in the mail ...

2ircb9.jpg

wow at the shots fired.
CJ003- did you read the post you just quoted? it tells you both the brand and model name

found these the other day, clean but not my style

quality of lenses make me think they're authentic

Prada SPR70G

pm if interested

Anyone have the Ray-Ban 4147

I bought them and they look good but Ive gotten the 'Those are girl shades' 2 times from 2 chicks

I like the quality build of them but not sure of Men or Women shades

Ray Ban 4147

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by sloanboy

anybody rock carrera shades?

i have a pretty big face and i wear the Champions and Safari's, the only thing i dislike about them is the case, its a little strange but besides that i love them

i also hate the cases they have

Just copped Super Flat Tops this weekend:
5662169372_d248be8e85_z.jpg

(don't mind the pose)

Much better than I expected they would be and also much better than Ray-Bans

^looks good on you. I think I'm about to pick these up, but I'm a little confused with how big they're gonna be. Any advice?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^looks good on you. I think I'm about to pick these up, but I'm a little confused with how big they're gonna be. Any advice?
I didn't like them at all. It fit me weird and I hated the slanted angled lenses. 

I don't like the newer Wayfarers with the severely tilted lenses. I also just don't like the fact that everyone has them, I'm thinking about getting some Clubmasters. I have some Wayfarers and a pair of RB5054s that I wear and really like a lot.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I don't like the newer Wayfarers with the severely tilted lenses. I also just don't like the fact that everyone has them, I'm thinking about getting some Clubmasters. I have some Wayfarers and a pair of RB5054s that I wear and really like a lot.

thats why im on the fence about getting some...

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Anyone have the Ray-Ban 4147

I bought them and they look good but Ive gotten the 'Those are girl shades' 2 times from 2 chicks

I like the quality build of them but not sure of Men or Women shades

Ray Ban 4147
Just got em like two days ago with the Macy's 25% F&F.
I really like em especially cus they are big and fit my face really well. Could care less what anyone else says.

Back
Top Bottom