Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Copping this next week. 
Oakley Holbrook Shaun White Edition 

4cd19d9841d15.jpg

I'm wearing my Gucci brown & gold 1856's for the first time today, I like them alot.  I got them about 2 weeks ago.

LV Evi's are $720 now
sick.gif

....Im still looking for a grey pair, My black ones are cool....but I need glasses with a silver accent to them...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

LV Evi's are $720 now
sick.gif

....Im still looking for a grey pair, My black ones are cool....but I need glasses with a silver accent to them...
nerd.gif

they had a price hike on everything, no? 
even down to belts

Originally Posted by Al Audi

LV Evi's are $720 now
sick.gif

nerd.gif

they had a price hike on everything, no? 
even down to belts
sheeeeeeesh..glad i copped my pair last year
laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
ninjahood wrote:

...but I need glasses with a silver accent to them...
nerd.gif
rayban+18k.jpg

why stop at silver? these are 18k white gold.

laugh.gif
I dont care about the metal type...just the color. Only a select few will know that the metal on those ray bans are white gold.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Can i get a legit check on these evidences?

Any help  would be appreciated
FAKE: You see where the arms meet the frames?...The fakes have a "U" shaped gap.... Authentics have a "V" shaped gap....Thats really the only way you can tell the reals from the fakes...its scary

Can i get a legit check on these evidences?

FAKE: You see where the arms meet the frames?...The fakes have a "U" shaped gap.... Authentics have a "V" shaped gap....Thats really the only way you can tell the reals from the fakes...its scary
dont think thats a reliable way considering da first one of LV's all had that "U" shape from what i heard.

i got some ray bans but im going to get them with my i prescription on them.

Does anyone have their sunglasses with there prescription on them??????

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dont think thats a reliable way considering da first one of LV's all had that "U" shape from what i heard.

...Well IDK then....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i got some ray bans but im going to get them with my i prescription on them.

Does anyone have their sunglasses with there prescription on them??????
My ray bans have prescription lenses on them.  It definitely makes a difference than getting them w/o prescriptions.  I wear glasses on the regular so putting prescription lenses on these was a must for me.

^^yea tomorrow im going to the mall to get them with prescripion lenses. Im sure it will make a difference! sucks to have nice sunglasses and not wear them because i dont wear contacts no more due to a rare eye disease that i

had last year and 3 surgeries since december...
ohwell.gif
so having prescriptions is a must

Hey NT fam, just tryna see if anyone has a pair of Mark Jacobs MJ252. They seem fly and look similar to the Louis Vuitton Evidence and I think they'd make a great alternative to them

Back
Top Bottom