Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

My Rx Prada sunglasses.
4cb15aee6c0b3305c09e064d2b2cf2c5b09a0e6.jpg
96f35b9ae28a682c066d35e305c071a13a243a7.jpg
69325a4e286810c43c60f9424915c000f02c852.jpg

Played out or not, Evis>Millionaires. In whatever color.

Millionaires are baby mother glasses to me. To much going on on the frames. I prefer a more subtle style.

With that said, Raymundos>all as far as LV shades go. And there seems to be far less hype around them. Which is usually a good sign.

I have to agree the Black Evidences are "played out". Everyone has them.

I like the White and Grey Evidences.

Info on the Third Pair of Evidences. Never seen them before...What are they Tortoise/Havana?

yea, where do you live everyone has evidences? Your friends all celebrities?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Same exact ones i picked up about 3 weeks ago.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much did you get yours for?
Oh for real, I got mines back like in April.
The frame was $330 plus the Rx lens we're $255. Lenscrafters hooked it up with a 25% discount so came to a total around around $440ish.

How much you pay for yours ?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Played out or not, Evis>Millionaires. In whatever color.

Millionaires are baby mother glasses to me. To much going on on the frames. I prefer a more subtle style.

With that said, Raymundos>all as far as LV shades go. And there seems to be far less hype around them. Which is usually a good sign.
Yerp.

Been trying to find a pair for a good price, nothing yet.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

anyone ever see the white evidence with an east nose bridge? do they even exist?
yes they do make eastern fits for the white evis.

and Tdot whats good with the burgundy evi's?
nerd.gif

ref_hood.jpg
After further review...I dont see the "LV" on the lense of those Brown "Evidences"...nor do I see "LOUIS VUITTON"written on the side...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I have to agree the Black Evidences are "played out". Everyone has them.
indifferent.gif

I like the White and Grey Evidences.

Info on the Third Pair of Evidences. Never seen them before...What are they Tortoise/Havana?

They were a special edition version that came out for a short time, I think.

o_RygHWrwhFOpuZKz.jpg

damnitzvin wrote:
Where can i cop cheap or relatively close to $500 LV evidences?

From me.
smile.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The frame was $330 plus the Rx lens we're $255. Lenscrafters hooked it up with a 25% discount so came to a total around around $440ish.

I bought mine for $160. Only reason why i took so long on getting them is because one of my friends works at sunglass hut.

He told me to wait out it out until they had an employee discount. If not i couldve used a 30% regular discount. But it was worth the wait
cause i was dying to get them from way before.

Overall, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought mine for $160. Only reason why i took so long on getting them is because one of my friends works at sunglass hut.

He told me to wait out it out until they had an employee discount. If not i couldve used a 30% regular discount. But it was worth the wait
cause i was dying to get them from way before.

Overall, they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Damn nice bro they are a steal for that price. Yeah they are worth it for sure. I love the look and overall feel of the sunglasses.
I like the minor different look from your classic aviators. Wish i would of copped for that price.

I remember i bought some Bulgari's for $100 at Lenscrafters since they were on a non Rx promotion. Returned them afterwards. Those were real nice though.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I need oversized shades to cover my prescription glasses.

Any suggestions?
I haven't seen any that look good truthfully.
You might want to look into the clip on.

Or a "cheap" solution. Precription Ray B's.

Got tired of rockin' the Safari's for the past couple of weeks so I went back to the store today and was able to swap them out for some Cool's. Idefinitely like the smaller lens better. I should've copped these from the get-go
Carrera%20Cool%20CSA%20%281P%29.jpeg

graz x chronicle of never
pimp.gif

should have copped these when i had the chance but i wasnt sure about the fit from the pix ive seen.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kicks67

graz x chronicle of never
pimp.gif

should have copped these when i had the chance but i wasnt sure about the fit from the pix ive seen.
frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
where at and how much?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Got tired of rockin' the Safari's for the past couple of weeks so I went back to the store today and was able to swap them out for some Cool's. I definitely like the smaller lens better. I should've copped these from the get-go
Carrera%20Cool%20CSA%20%281P%29.jpeg
Where can i get these and how much?

Back
Top Bottom