Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Robert Downey Jr had some very sick glasses in Iron Man 2

[h2]Initium All-In - Robert Downey Jr - Iron Man 2[/h2]

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wears Initium All-In sunglasses in the movie Iron Man 2

photo [emoji]169[/emoji] Paramount Pictures

Initium All-In, polished silver frame with gray gradient lens

photo [emoji]169[/emoji] Initium Eyewear

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wears Initium All-In sunglasses in the movie Iron Man 2

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wears Initium All-In sunglasses at the beginning of the racecar scene in the movie Iron Man 2

Robert Downey Jr. wears Initium All-In sunglasses in Iron Man 2. The glasses can be seen in the movie during the courthouse scene and at the beginning of the car race in Monaco. According to Initium Eyewear, the color combo of the glasses are polished silver frame with gray gradient lenses, but the glasses come in 6 different color combinations that all look great.

These frames are available on the Initium website, or 80spurple or in selected eyewear stores.

In the same film, Sam Rockwell is also wearing a pair of Initium glasses, model 7th Son eyeglasses.

Reference: Initium All-In, color Silver frame with gray gradient lens

Posted: Wed, 02/17/2010 — adminr

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

zml51.jpg

What are these? They look dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Does anybody know if otticanet.com sells real sunglasses?

I would love to know this too.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Does anybody know if otticanet.com sells real sunglasses?

they are legit, might order some Gucci 1622 from them

I ordered some all black 1622s from them. The lens are huge on these, you're gonna either like it or hate it. They look good on me cause I have a big/wide face.

Only thing that sucks about ordering from otticanet.com is that sometimes you will get charged customs. Not a huge deal though cause you just pay it and then otticanet.com reimburses you but a pain nonetheless.

Odd to me that the majority of you don't realize you look like complete D-Bags in most of these sunglasses.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Odd to me that the majority of you don't realize you look like complete D-Bags in most of these sunglasses.

LOL I wouldnt say it like that, but I agree....A lot of you rockin' shades because they are trendy/hypebeast & dont realize they dont even fit your face or look good.

To each his own.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Robert Downey Jr had some very sick glasses in Iron Man 2

[h2]Initium All-In - Robert Downey Jr - Iron Man 2[/h2]

Initium All-In, polished silver frame with gray gradient lens

photo [emoji]169[/emoji] Initium Eyewear

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, wears Initium All-In sunglasses at the beginning of the racecar scene in the movie Iron Man 2

Robert Downey Jr. wears Initium All-In sunglasses in Iron Man 2. The glasses can be seen in the movie during the courthouse scene and at the beginning of the car race in Monaco. According to Initium Eyewear, the color combo of the glasses are polished silver frame with gray gradient lenses, but the glasses come in 6 different color combinations that all look great.

These frames are available on the Initium website, or 80spurple or in selected eyewear stores.

In the same film, Sam Rockwell is also wearing a pair of Initium glasses, model 7th Son eyeglasses.

Reference: Initium All-In, color Silver frame with gray gradient lens

Posted: Wed, 02/17/2010 — adminr
Damn you helped me out! I just saw the movie Monday and told my gf that I was gonna find those shades and then I look on NT & it's posted!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Preciate it!

Does any own or did own a pair of Initium? Just curious about the quality and fit overall.~

Didn't he said that some of them are Oakley Frogskins`?

Like these?
Yes, but then he said that some of them weren't frogskins and were a cheaper version. Thats what I was asking. Thanks for helping out though
smokin.gif

those frogskins at the top are the limited 1/1 andrew pattersons. 50 different designs were made.

Saw someone wanted wearing pics of these Im about to pull the trigger on some and found This pic of someone wearing

Back
Top Bottom