Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by NooEra

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

He's just talking about college house parties in general though.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

Pull that %*%# at a party I host and you'll find yourself foreveralone.

I should have stopped reading at "I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know"

The house parties I went to, no one was worried about being "foreveralone" because they were wearing a backpack
roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

Same kind of parties where dudes ejaculate while listening to kid cudi I bet...Rocking a backpack to any type of social event is as lame as it gets, don't try to justify it....just embrace your hypebeast ways.
sorry dude but I doubt rokin a dakine backpack that is like 8 years old is very hypebeast with a snowboard coat on?

A superbowl party with 100-150 people?...that +*+% better ^^^be in a sports bar in which case is not a BYOB type of affair.

If you go to a house party and there are 25-30 heads in the backyard and twice that in the house, and you have beers, a backpack can be essential. Personally, I show up with a bottle and sip it straight very slowly throughout the night
pimp.gif
I don't really @*@! with beers but if anything, dude with the backpack is protecting himself from the Scumbag Steves of the world
laugh.gif

I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know, but I've been to house parties, plenty and in my experience when I hear BYOB it doesn't necessarily mean it's your bottle...is more of a way of thanking the host, since he/she is already hosting with food and what not, the least the guest could do is help out with the liquor...not that everyone walks around with a bottle in hand or on their backpack...that %*%# is lame status.

I should have stopped reading at "I didn't go away to college so I wouldn't know"

The house parties I went to, no one was worried about being "foreveralone" because they were wearing a backpack
roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

Same kind of parties where dudes ejaculate while listening to kid cudi I bet...Rocking a backpack to any type of social event is as lame as it gets, don't try to justify it....just embrace your hypebeast ways.
sorry dude but I doubt rokin a dakine backpack that is like 8 years old is very hypebeast with a snowboard coat on?

To a party/get-together??...nope not hypebeast, that's just plain stupid.

To a party where 100+ dudes are drunk and trying to drink more yes I dont want my beer drank by everyone I dont know.  To a get-together no I will just throw my beer in the kitchen or a fridge or something

To a party/get-together??...nope not hypebeast, that's just plain stupid.

To a party where 100+ dudes are drunk and trying to drink more yes I dont want my beer drank by everyone I dont know.  To a get-together no I will just throw my beer in the kitchen or a fridge or something

Kids also wear backpacks in college cause they gotta walk a ways with alcohol, a backpack=easiest way to make that happen

Not that serious

hypebeast tho? lol

Kids also wear backpacks in college cause they gotta walk a ways with alcohol, a backpack=easiest way to make that happen

Not that serious

hypebeast tho? lol

I guess for kids tryin to sneak alcohol around and being cheap with a 25$ bottle of liquor, a backpack should ^^^be acceptable, I apologize.**question...do you guys who refuse to share your bottle eat from the food at such house party?...

I guess for kids tryin to sneak alcohol around and being cheap with a 25$ bottle of liquor, a backpack should ^^^be acceptable, I apologize.**question...do you guys who refuse to share your bottle eat from the food at such house party?...

A backpack? Woah.

Bring a couple 6'ers to a party just to get things started off and to say thank you to the host. If spending $15 and "the wrong crowd" is an issue, it's time to do something different.

A backpack? Woah.

Bring a couple 6'ers to a party just to get things started off and to say thank you to the host. If spending $15 and "the wrong crowd" is an issue, it's time to do something different.

Its like that NT summit a while back
everyone was wearing a fitted and a jersey.... looked like sport convention or something

this will be it

Its like that NT summit a while back
everyone was wearing a fitted and a jersey.... looked like sport convention or something

this will be it

They didn't let you inside? 

What kind of party are you going to?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, whatever it takes to justify the lameness of taking a backpack to a party.

I'm going to sound old but back in my day (got my BA in 2005), we would just walk with 24 packs to the party.  Then again, my friends weren't frail, and we didn't have chaffing from the skinny jeans to worry about.

They didn't let you inside? 

What kind of party are you going to?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, whatever it takes to justify the lameness of taking a backpack to a party.

I'm going to sound old but back in my day (got my BA in 2005), we would just walk with 24 packs to the party.  Then again, my friends weren't frail, and we didn't have chaffing from the skinny jeans to worry about.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

I wore my back pack to my cousins house party after I studied for my finals last semester.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Lame
tired.gif

I wore my back pack to my cousins house party after I studied for my finals last semester.

^^^that gets a pass....find a spot to drop the bag though...just dint keep the thing on...I can only imagine a crowded @@# party like the ones these dudes with backpacks are talking about and them trying to squeeze through the hallways, knocking peoples drinks down when they turn...lol

Real scumbag Steve stuff
roll.gif

^^^that gets a pass....find a spot to drop the bag though...just dint keep the thing on...I can only imagine a crowded @@# party like the ones these dudes with backpacks are talking about and them trying to squeeze through the hallways, knocking peoples drinks down when they turn...lol

Real scumbag Steve stuff
roll.gif

Rocking a backpack to a party doesn't have to be hypebeast. 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I do it because me and my friends have a half gallon and were not trying to leave it out with a bunch of random people around because you know that %!%! is getting snatched quick, not only that but I'm not trying to carry around a half gallon while walking to/from the party and let a cop see that, it's not that serious having a backpack.

Plus I don't do it for style at all because I have a old beat up Jansport backpack I've been rocking since like 4th grade. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom