Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
@ creating a fake fb to break someone up
Now THAT's just +!**!% up
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

in the fourth grade, i bought this girl candy and swagger jacked some poem from a website, wrote it on a custom card and gave it to her.
She said she didnt want my candy.......... i was
frown.gif
in class the whole day eating sour patches like a loser.

in the fourth grade, i bought this girl candy and swagger jacked some poem from a website, wrote it on a custom card and gave it to her.
She said she didnt want my candy.......... i was
frown.gif
in class the whole day eating sour patches like a loser.

Man my fresh yr of college I went out with this chick on the track team. Body was 
pimp.gif
. Anyways, it was around valentines day and my friends were like, "man you know you got to get her something. Girls like that stuff, you'll def smash. blah blah blah." So my *!!$+@ goes to walmart and get this chick a card AND a bear. So I call her over on valentines day and give her the stuff. She look at me with the mean side eye, says thanks, turns and leaves the room. Im standing there lookin extra frail with the 
frown.gif
 face. My weak as friends then laugh hard when I tell them the story. She then tells the whole track team and shows them the stuff at track practice(one of my good friends on the track team told me). It all worked out in the end though, she was the rip and she caught herpes
sick.gif
. Sucks for her...

Man my fresh yr of college I went out with this chick on the track team. Body was 
pimp.gif
. Anyways, it was around valentines day and my friends were like, "man you know you got to get her something. Girls like that stuff, you'll def smash. blah blah blah." So my *!!$+@ goes to walmart and get this chick a card AND a bear. So I call her over on valentines day and give her the stuff. She look at me with the mean side eye, says thanks, turns and leaves the room. Im standing there lookin extra frail with the 
frown.gif
 face. My weak as friends then laugh hard when I tell them the story. She then tells the whole track team and shows them the stuff at track practice(one of my good friends on the track team told me). It all worked out in the end though, she was the rip and she caught herpes
sick.gif
. Sucks for her...

There was one girl who really liked me. I never noticed because I was so into messing with other girls. She was a good girl, great girl actually, loved me so much. Went to different high schools though. So after we both graduated, something finally hit me and told me to go and get her so I did, I told her how I felt and all. We planned for a great summer but she'd always make up an excuse. So it got to a point where I was fed up and told her how I felt she was playing me and all. We were going to two different colleges. So she said to leave me is just the hardest thing she ever would have to do in her life and she didn't want to just leave like that. So we didn't talk for like a week, then the next I was leaving. We got together, and I had brought something for her, when we were saying goodbye, I told her I wanted her to always remember me with. She had asked if I can give her something of mine that she will always remember me by. Everyone of my friends knows how big of a Yankee fan I am. So I decided to give her my World Series Mariano Rivera jersey and my Yankee hat. Damn.

There was one girl who really liked me. I never noticed because I was so into messing with other girls. She was a good girl, great girl actually, loved me so much. Went to different high schools though. So after we both graduated, something finally hit me and told me to go and get her so I did, I told her how I felt and all. We planned for a great summer but she'd always make up an excuse. So it got to a point where I was fed up and told her how I felt she was playing me and all. We were going to two different colleges. So she said to leave me is just the hardest thing she ever would have to do in her life and she didn't want to just leave like that. So we didn't talk for like a week, then the next I was leaving. We got together, and I had brought something for her, when we were saying goodbye, I told her I wanted her to always remember me with. She had asked if I can give her something of mine that she will always remember me by. Everyone of my friends knows how big of a Yankee fan I am. So I decided to give her my World Series Mariano Rivera jersey and my Yankee hat. Damn.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

There was one girl who really liked me. I never noticed because I was so into messing with other girls. She was a good girl, great girl actually, loved me so much. Went to different high schools though. So after we both graduated, something finally hit me and told me to go and get her so I did, I told her how I felt and all. We planned for a great summer but she'd always make up an excuse. So it got to a point where I was fed up and told her how I felt she was playing me and all. We were going to two different colleges. So she said to leave me is just the hardest thing she ever would have to do in her life and she didn't want to just leave like that. So we didn't talk for like a week, then the next I was leaving. We got together, and I had brought something for her, when we were saying goodbye, I told her I wanted her to always remember me with. She had asked if I can give her something of mine that she will always remember me by. Everyone of my friends knows how big of a Yankee fan I am. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So I decided to give her my World Series Mariano Rivera jersey and my Yankee hat. Damn.[/color]
she gifted that to some dude who's beating her guts out probably.

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

There was one girl who really liked me. I never noticed because I was so into messing with other girls. She was a good girl, great girl actually, loved me so much. Went to different high schools though. So after we both graduated, something finally hit me and told me to go and get her so I did, I told her how I felt and all. We planned for a great summer but she'd always make up an excuse. So it got to a point where I was fed up and told her how I felt she was playing me and all. We were going to two different colleges. So she said to leave me is just the hardest thing she ever would have to do in her life and she didn't want to just leave like that. So we didn't talk for like a week, then the next I was leaving. We got together, and I had brought something for her, when we were saying goodbye, I told her I wanted her to always remember me with. She had asked if I can give her something of mine that she will always remember me by. Everyone of my friends knows how big of a Yankee fan I am. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So I decided to give her my World Series Mariano Rivera jersey and my Yankee hat. Damn.[/color]
she gifted that to some dude who's beating her guts out probably.

Back
Top Bottom